1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Afterlife Forums is an online, interactive community designed to give seekers direct access to prominent researchers, to afterlife literature, and to one another in order to foster both spiritual growth and public interest in life after death.

Hello

Discussion in 'Member Introductions' started by Georg, May 12, 2019.

1. mac

mac Staff Member

Time to respond to your points and questions.

I've heard a number of folk saying something similar. If not an accident, to what do you attribute your 'stumbling-in'?

I agree it's an interesting aspect and folk perceive the situation in various ways.

How long is a piece of string? ;)

IS there a 'beforelife'? yes!

Different from the afterlife? That depends on what you understand by each term and your perception of the overall picture. What are your understanding and perception?

Kurt likes this.
  2. poeticblue

poeticblue member

Ok. :)

Kurt likes this.
  3. innerperson

innerperson New Member

I am thankful for Roberta, Mac, Poeticblue and other members who are straight talkers and don't do that spiritual roundabout way of talking that is displayed by Georg.

No offense to Georg at all, but I wanted to take this moment and highlight how not to reach the average person. I've seen enough of the "spiritually" elevated talk on other sites and it is a big turn off. I don't think I am abnormal when it comes to this. It really doesn't help the people that need the truth the most. I immediately stop reading when I see it.

Kurt and Luna like this.
  4. Kurt

Kurt Major Contributor