1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Afterlife Forums is an online, interactive community designed to give seekers direct access to prominent researchers, to afterlife literature, and to one another in order to foster both spiritual growth and public interest in life after death.

Hello

Discussion in 'Member Introductions' started by Georg, May 12, 2019.

1. Georg

Georg New Member

Just like to say hello.
    Stumbled into this forum be accident, even so there is no such thing as an accident.
    Whether there is such thing as an afterlife depends on the interpretation of the same.
    But I am not here to change anyone's belief.

2. RobertaGrimes

RobertaGrimes Administrator

Welcome, Georg! If you have questions, don't hesitate to ask them. There is indeed an "afterlife" - in fact, it is our real life - but it took me decades to satisfy myself about that, and no one should take the word of anyone else when there is so much joy in making all these discoveries!

Kurt likes this.
  3. mac

mac Staff Member

welcome to ALF :)
    ditto ;)
    not so - The so-called afterlife exists outside of anyone's personal interpretation of what it might be. It sounds like you're not sure....???

And if you were we'd be showing you the door double-quick. :D Also I'd suggest that for those who understand survival it's not a belief - it's their certainty.

Enjoy looking around ALF's many pages and discussions. :) Hope to hear more from you....

Last edited: May 12, 2019
    Kurt likes this.
  4. poeticblue

poeticblue member

Welcome!

Kurt likes this.
  5. Georg

Georg New Member

You see, Mac, the term "afterlife" seams to indicate, we have this life her in the physical and then once the body dies, we have a bit of the same in a less physical body.
    The way I see it, most try to project their her and now into what comes after. Why is this? Because all what was before we can not remember, some churches even teach, there is only this life, and can not say where we come from and come into this life. Since most only know their present existence it is not surprising they only can imagine more of the same, and as I have noticed including physical sex.
    You know, about 40 or 50 years ago, I stumbled over this question, What am I ? Am I a human being that by accident has a spiritual experience or am I a spiritual being that is her to have a human experience?
    If I come to the conclusion, I am spirit to have a human experience than I have to conclude, I have existed before and will exist afterward in one form or an other.
    And this is the big question, in what form will I exist?
    How far can we remove ourselves from this limited earthly thinking? Anyone remote viewing, or astral traveling can only move as far as his limitations allow him to go.
    Astral realms are only fourth density, and there is no way an astral traveler will move beyond. We are limited by our own level of vibration.

6. mac

mac Staff Member

So what's the main reason for you coming to visit ALF, Georg?

Kurt likes this.
  7. poeticblue

poeticblue member

Your post does come off as a tad bit preachy and it’s slowly starting to seem you want to change people’s beliefs (or place certain beliefs in ones mind) even though you stated earlier that it wasn’t your intent. The above information that you’ve formulated rapidly, are those your own beliefs and views based off of your human experience or was this something conjured up from random sources? Are you here to learn and grow with us, or are you here to preach? It’s Sunday where I live so I guess I’ll let one afterlife sermon slide here. :)

Kurt likes this.
  8. Georg

Georg New Member

As I said, I accidentally stumbled into this forum, and no I don't believe in accidents.
    I was interested how different people perceive that what is often called the "afterlife".
    How far does their perception go? Was there a "beforelife"? Would it be something different?

9. Georg

Georg New Member

This depends on your perception of me, it is easy for me to let go, and it does not matter what or who it is.

10. mac

mac Staff Member

You did explain you'd stumbled into our site and now you've explained why you're still here.

Kurt likes this.