1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Afterlife Forums is an online, interactive community designed to give seekers direct access to prominent researchers, to afterlife literature, and to one another in order to foster both spiritual growth and public interest in life after death.

Hello!

Discussion in 'Member Introductions' started by Mollyminnas, Feb 26, 2019.

1. Hello!

Glad to have found this forum, I registered last week. I'm a 25 year old woman from Sweden.

I'm interested in reading your experiences and last week I shared a post where I described an afterlife communication with a guy who had a special place in my heart (he commited suicide 4 months ago and one morning recently the clock in my house had stopped at 04:16, his birth date).

Happy to be here and share thoughts and experiences and not being judged like I'm just imaginating, like most people in society tries to convince me.

Since I was a kid I have always felt like there is something bigger than this. Like we are here to spiritually grow and learn. It is an interesting journey for sure :)

2. mac

mac Staff Member

welcome to ALF :)

3. poeticblue

poeticblue member

Nice to formally greet you. We’ve seen your posts on here and are glad to have you.

4. Kurt

Kurt Major Contributor

Welcome