1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Afterlife Forums is an online, interactive community designed to give seekers direct access to prominent researchers, to afterlife literature, and to one another in order to foster both spiritual growth and public interest in life after death.

Hello

Discussion in 'Member Introductions' started by Spirit Journey, Feb 17, 2019.

1. I am on an inner journey of discovering my way forward through the inner workings of ME as a sole .
    I have had some amazing experiences that has led me here .
    FIRST in order to understand what I'm about to explain ,you must understand ME .
    I am not selfish in any way, never take more than my far share in anything. Most important to me is to remain neutral in making judgements about knowledge that I discovered through Internet sources . I try not to pass judgement and use the word "NO" I know that our mind is like a" master and slave" relationship that rages within us tring to give us what we think about , want or the persuit of unbiased discoveres.
    I try to leave anything that I am not 100 percent sure of as a "MAYBE " than a "NO" is more conducive to revisiting an idea unresolved as NO will mentally hamper that.
    My story to follow :

Kurt likes this.
  3. Good day MAC not quite sure how to navigate this site yet .

4. poeticblue

poeticblue member

Hmmm... well,

We appreciate you joining the forum......

Kurt likes this.
  5. mac

mac Staff Member

welcome to ALF :) It's always good to have new members on board. Before you post anything more please take a look around at the various forums available to write in - the headings should give you an idea what forum is most appropriate for anything you'd like to write. I'm going to move this thread into the member introduction section as it's about you.

Kurt likes this.
  6. Kurt

Kurt Major Contributor

Whaa....Elcome!!!:):confused:

I hope the controls become more familiar....

Why are there posts seemingly missing ...o_O...?