1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Afterlife Forums is an online, interactive community designed to give seekers direct access to prominent researchers, to afterlife literature, and to one another in order to foster both spiritual growth and public interest in life after death.

Hello

Discussion in 'member introductions' started by Chris.Hagen, Mar 2, 2018.

1. Chris.Hagen

Chris.Hagen New Member

Last edited: Mar 3, 2018
  2. pandora97

pandora97 Active Member

Welcome Chris!

Chris.Hagen likes this.
  3. bluebird

bluebird Well-Known Member

I would be interested in reading what you have to say. I'm agnostic on the topic of reincarnation, but I find the subject interesting.

Welcome to the site!

Chris.Hagen likes this.
  4. pandora97

pandora97 Active Member

Go ahead.......

5. pandora97

pandora97 Active Member

Well you could do a forum search for the keyword "reincarnation" and choose an existing forum/thread............

Chris.Hagen likes this.
  6. pandora97

pandora97 Active Member

You are not a nuisance and there is no reason to apologize!:)

Kurt and Chris.Hagen like this.
  7. pandora97

pandora97 Active Member

:D

Kurt and Chris.Hagen like this.
  8. genewardsmith

genewardsmith Active Member

Post anywhere except on the politics thread, which I hope you will not bother to read.

pandora97 and Chris.Hagen like this.
  9. genewardsmith

genewardsmith Active Member

My feeling is that you are probably being unduly influenced by your physical resemblance and the fact that you were born only months after Bundy was electrocuted.

10. Kurt

Kurt Active Member

My heart sank when that thread died....

I have a upcoming Congressional internship, a meeting to be VP of my college class, a meeting to join the governing body shop of 2 other clubs, I'm working on starting a foundation, a potential internship with the white house and potential jobs with the campaigns of Trump and Cruz....

I'm super political.

It is everyone's loss.

But makes a great primart source for those interested in the 2016 election and the feelings of shock concerning his win.

11. Kurt

Kurt Active Member

Could all of Chris.Hagens posts be made public?

12. Kurt

Kurt Active Member

This guy seemed interesting, but very insecure and vain not to mention rude and at times ridiculous

13. EminenceFront

EminenceFront Member

Kindred spirits.
    Five term state representative, district of my university where I was Prez Student Body. One led to the other.

Kurt likes this.
  14. Kurt

Kurt Active Member

Nice.

15. RobertaGrimes

RobertaGrimes Administrator

Dear Kurt, I love seeing you being so positive and so active! And I note that Senator Cruz is up by nine points over Beto O'Rourke this morning, so thank you for whatever you did to help make that happen. I am sorry that we cannot discuss politics here, but both politics and religion have to be out of bounds because they are sources of such fear-based negativity that whenever we attempt to discuss them at all this entire website collapses into fear-based rage. So I'm sorry, but please have those discussions elsewhere!

Actually, I have been blogging on this topic. Perhaps we should post some of that on ALF? I'll look into it!

Kurt and mac like this.
  16. pandora97

pandora97 Active Member

:)

Kurt likes this.
  17. mac

mac senior member Staff Member

Inbetween time try here:

http://robertagrimes.com/human-nature/fighting-righteous-indignation

18. mac

mac senior member Staff Member

Not when he has removed them from public view.

Kurt likes this.