1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Afterlife Forums is an online, interactive community designed to give seekers direct access to prominent researchers, to afterlife literature, and to one another in order to foster both spiritual growth and public interest in life after death.

Hello

Discussion in 'Member Introductions' started by John Wakeling, Dec 20, 2016.

1. Hi all. I'm new here and just wanted to say hello. I'm residing on the bitterly cold north east coast of the UK. I'm a big fan of the scole group and found this forum by chance.
    Hope to view and participate in some interesting topics.
    Cheers :)

2. mac

mac Staff Member

Nice to have another Brit. on board - welcome. :) I've been known to write about the NSSF in the past so maybe we'll have a little in common.....

3. Corey

Corey New Member

I'm new too! Glad you found the forum, it seems to be pretty awesome. It got me into afterlife literature, and I've learned a lot since reading some of it.

4. Cheers. I wasn't sure if it was just folk from the USA visiting here so nice to know there's fellow brits.
    Reading the Scole Report at the moment. If there's anything else highly recommended I'm all ears.
    Cheers.

5. mac

mac Staff Member

Yeah there are mostly North Americans here but we have at least a couple of other Brits on the register although they don't appear very often on the boards.....

I only recommend reading material when I'm sure I know what you're seeking and I'm sure about the material - if it's physical mediumship that's a little tricky as there's not much of it around and never has been..... ;)

The Scole Report is a little old now but historically informative.

6. RobertaGrimes

RobertaGrimes Administrator

Welcome, everyone!

7. Tru

Tru

Great forum.:)

8. mac

mac Staff Member

What happened to this new member, I wonder? :(

9. Gustavo Woltmann

Gustavo Woltmann New Member

Fairly new here, welcome to this wonderful community! ;)