1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Afterlife Forums is an online, interactive community designed to give seekers direct access to prominent researchers, to afterlife literature, and to one another in order to foster both spiritual growth and public interest in life after death.

Hello!

Discussion in 'Member Introductions' started by The_Fisher_King, Dec 15, 2013.

1. Hello everyone, my name's Paul and I'm new here to the forum. I live in Ireland and I'm currently studying Psychology at University, which I'm loving! I hope my death won't be for a long time yet, but I see no problem in trying to inform myself of what's waiting for me. So far I'm liking what I'm reading and if the afterlife is every bit as great as it sounds, then I'm looking forward to heading home to the Summerland!

I understand that Roberta Grimes operates on this forum? I absolutely love her book 'The Fun of Dying'!

If you'd like to chat, I'd be more than happy for you to add me on Facebook! (link on my profile)

Love,

Paul

2. Hi Paul!

Welcome to the forum! There are a few members of the board here who live in the UK. Roberta is the administrator of the forum, she's the boss around here. :)

What do you hope to do with your degree when you graduate? Are you thinking of being a counselor?

3. Carol and Mikey

Carol and Mikey Golden Hearts

Hey Paul,
    Welcome to the forums! It is an interesting place here no doubt! :)
    Carol

4. ilovelearninhg

ilovelearninhg Regular Contributor

Welcome, Paul. Your username is very interesting. A couple of days ago I was thinking about my favorite movies and the Fisher King popped into my head! I hope you like it here.

5. A warm welcome to another kindred spirit. Welcome to the forums, I hope you find many future posts to share and enjoy.

6. The Fisher King liked New York in June. No need to get back to the Summerland when you can have summer in New York.

7. ravensgate

ravensgate Regular Contributor

Welcome to the forum, The_Fisher_King! I do not post very much at all (thought life would get less hectic after a certain age, but not for me, apparently, lol. Plus, truth be known, I'm going through some type of "spiritual crisis" - in a good sense, though).
    Allow me to say that, imho, this forum just may be the best forum among similar ones, and I hope you will enjoy your time here.
    Again, welcome! :)

8. poeticblue

poeticblue member

Dude, I love your attitude. You are great! <3

9. RobertaGrimes

RobertaGrimes Administrator

Welcome, dear friend! I'm tickled that you enjoyed The Fun of Dying and hope you'll join in the discussions here. We are a rollicking bunch working to help one another toward a better understanding of what actually is going on, while having a good time doing it ;-).