1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Afterlife Forums is an online, interactive community designed to give seekers direct access to prominent researchers, to afterlife literature, and to one another in order to foster both spiritual growth and public interest in life after death.

Hello

Discussion in 'Member Introductions' started by Peaceful Journey, Apr 24, 2011.

1. Hello

I just wanted to introduce myself and say how happy I am that I was led to this website... I know that there are no coincidences in life!

I am 50 years old and for the first 48 years or so of my life I was in the traditional Catholic faith, but during the last few years at my Catholic church I was searching for something else. Over the last two years I have been doing so much reading about spirituality and the after life, and I now feel more at peace spiritually that I ever have before. I also now attend a Unity church, which I feel is my true spiritual home. I still have lots of questions, and I look forward to exploring these and learning more by being part of this forum.

Namaste

2. RobertaGrimes

RobertaGrimes Administrator

Welcome, Peaceful Journey! We are delighted to have you here. Each of us is on a unique spiritual journey, but others who visit these forums are on paths that are in some ways similar to yours so your questions and your observations can be of help to so many! Please ask anything here - there are no foolish questions except the ones you don't ask ;-), and if you are wondering about something then others are as well. Consider yourself hugged, dear friend!

3. Thank you for the wonderful welcome Roberta.

4. Hi Namaste. I just joined the Forum today and I see the similarities between us. I am 59 and come from the Catholic faith ( it's been years since I attended it) and recently joined the Unity Church. For the past several yrs. I have read a lot of literature, most pertaining to A Course in Miracles, of which I am a student and attend a study group. My whole outlook on what happens when we "die" is different from what I thought for nearly my whole life. I certainly no longer have a fear of passing. I found the "Seth" books by Jane Roberts quite interesting too. Hope to see you around the Forum...... Niklas

5. LunaKat

LunaKat New Member

Hi Peaceful Journey --love your user name :) Just wanted to say hello.