1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Afterlife Forums is an online, interactive community designed to give seekers direct access to prominent researchers, to afterlife literature, and to one another in order to foster both spiritual growth and public interest in life after death.

Hello to everyone!

Discussion in 'Member Introductions' started by Ricky, Apr 17, 2020.

1. Hi everyone, I'm Ricky. Pleasure to make your acquaintance. A little bit about me - I'm 31 years old, from New England and have a lot of interest in the subject matter being discussed here. Earlier on, in my 20s, I had a passive fascination with the "paranormal", but it eventually evolved into a deeper, higher-level interest in what comprises our spiritual reality. My curiosity truly began when I read Mark Macy's books and learned about the work that INIT did in Europe in the 1990s. Incredible stuff - and yet, it's almost as if we are here on earth, re-learning something that we already know about on a higher level. What genuinely led me here to ALF is Roberta Grimes' show (Seek Reality), where she was speaking with Carol Morgan about Mikey's story. Mikey Morgan's story is amazing and there's so much to be learned from him.

My avatar is a generic picture I found of snow crystals glimmering in the sunlight. I find it to be symbolic - solid, frozen matter being met with the light and turning into something brilliant.

I look forward to learning much more about these topic areas with all of you.

Best,

Ricky

2. mac

mac Staff Member

welcome to ALF, Ricky. :)

Similarly to you I had an interest in paranormal 'stuff' when I was young (seems a hell of a long while ago now!) but after certain events in my life I became deeply involved with the spiritual aspects, the 'deeper stuff'.

You mention Mark Macey and on ALF there are various conversations concerning ITC, ITC with Stations, trans-dimensional communication etc. Using the website's search facility will pick them all up if you're interested. There is also a chronological listing of all Roberta's podcasts to 2018. She's interviewed many interesting individuals.

As for Carol and Mikey Morgan well their Q&A style thread is going strong, with all the earlier ones archived for viewing. If you haven't read 'Flying High in Spirit' it's well worth reading in my view.