1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Afterlife Forums is an online, interactive community designed to give seekers direct access to prominent researchers, to afterlife literature, and to one another in order to foster both spiritual growth and public interest in life after death.

Hello to all!

Discussion in 'Member Introductions' started by UnseekingSeeker, Aug 27, 2020.

1. UnseekingSeeker

UnseekingSeeker New Member

Happy to be here. I use the same handle on all forums I’m on, since it appears no one else is ‘unseeking’!

I am based in Delhi, India.

Well ... great to be here and hope to interact with some of you as we go along.

As I see, some members from Spiritual Forums are already here.

2. mac

mac Staff Member

Registered here but little heard from and some already returned to the fold.... ;)

3. UnseekingSeeker

UnseekingSeeker New Member

Hmmm ... maybe if there is some focus of this life here rather than after life there, more people would feel drawn to the site

4. mac

mac Staff Member

Such issues are down to the website members - new and old alike. If individuals don't interact with other individuals, if they just come to read or for some other reason resulting in them not engaging, the situation you're seeing is the outcome.

The SF members came because they believed their favourite was about to be closed and headed right on back when they found it was a hoax.