1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Afterlife Forums is an online, interactive community designed to give seekers direct access to prominent researchers, to afterlife literature, and to one another in order to foster both spiritual growth and public interest in life after death.

Hello to all

Discussion in 'Member Introductions' started by kirolak, Feb 23, 2020.

1. kirolak

kirolak New Member

. . and thanks for having me! I've had numerous s0-called psychic experiences over the years & look forward to interacting with other who have had similar experiences.

PS I work full-time and am addicted to playing the classical guitar - it's my default position ;) I love music , (Giuliani, Bach, Beethoven, Tarrega, Tansman et al ) Art (el Greco) & literature.. . .too much to list.

2. mac

mac Staff Member

welcome to ALF :)

We hope you find here something of interest.

The website is predicated on our survival of corporeal death and life beyond it - as you might gather from its name! - but that's not all we look at.

Please make a little time to look around the various forums and the threads in them and of course start a new thread and/or contribute to active existing ones.