1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Afterlife Forums is an online, interactive community designed to give seekers direct access to prominent researchers, to afterlife literature, and to one another in order to foster both spiritual growth and public interest in life after death.

Hello to all on both sides

Discussion in 'member introductions' started by Indy, Oct 25, 2018.

1. Shaman Traveler

Shaman Traveler New Member

Sorry i misunderstood. I thought Indy meant his girlfriend didn't leave him a message afterwards. :confused:

Wonder if it has something to do with that i only slept a bit over 6 hours. Thanks for making me aware of my mistake! :)

Kurt likes this.
  2. Indy

Indy New Member

Thanks for the clarification. She told one of the psychic mediums that she had thought about writing to me. I think she probably didn't do this because she wasn't sure if I was still in love with her after 30 years.

Kurt likes this.
  3. RobertaGrimes

RobertaGrimes Administrator

No. Being here is extremely tough even with a proper plan, loving spirit guides, and lots of preparation! Coming right back and without everything in place could set you back spiritually by eons.

Kurt likes this.