1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Afterlife Forums is an online, interactive community designed to give seekers direct access to prominent researchers, to afterlife literature, and to one another in order to foster both spiritual growth and public interest in life after death.

Hello out there!

Discussion in 'Member Introductions' started by NovemberFlowers, Nov 17, 2018.

1. mac

mac Staff Member

No you kinda got it..... "Everyone's strange except for you and me and even you are a little strange..... "

Doesn't really work outside of the original dialect. o_O

NovemberFlowers and Kurt like this.
  2. Kurt

Kurt Major Contributor

Thanks for teaching me. I agree on the dialect.

3. mac

mac Staff Member

Not teaching you, Kurt - just a bit of explanation. My days of teaching are over. ;)

4. NovemberFlowers

NovemberFlowers New Member

I know this was not addressed to me but I still think you teach. You taught me something and I have only been a member for a day.

5. mac

mac Staff Member

I'm glad our conversation helped you a little. :)

6. NovemberFlowers

I am glad as well. And it did absolutely help to hear a different perspective. It still would be nice if there was a soul phone though. Or soul email. Or soul Facebook perhaps. :)

7. mac

mac Staff Member

if only...... ;)

8. NovemberFlowers

:rolleyes::)

If only! Maybe it would feel a little less empty then.

9. mac

mac Staff Member

If such ways to communicate ever were to materialise then this world would become a very different place.

Whether it would then meet its design brief is debatable and ideas about the potential overall impact of knowing we survive death purely conjecture. We couldn't know, only guess, but I'm fairly confident that nothing's gonna happen in what remains of my lifetime.

I doubt it will happen in the lifetime of any current generation either but I'd like to be wrong.

10. NovemberFlowers

You know what, that is very true and a very good point.

It would change everything about being human.

It would change the entire world and how we live in it. If that change would be for the better or for the worse- I am not sure about..