1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Afterlife Forums is an online, interactive community designed to give seekers direct access to prominent researchers, to afterlife literature, and to one another in order to foster both spiritual growth and public interest in life after death.

Hello out there!

Discussion in 'Member Introductions' started by NovemberFlowers, Nov 17, 2018.

1. NovemberFlowers

NovemberFlowers New Member

Thank you very much!

2. NovemberFlowers

Thank you!

Kurt likes this.
  3. NovemberFlowers

Sorry should have included this in my last post to you. Speaking of signs. About a week or so after he died and after his funeral I was sleeping on my couch. I had been crying a lot and fell asleep with tissues in hand. I distinctly felt someone or something rubbing my back. It woke me right up out of my sleep. Probably because I was alone. I remember it like it was yesterday. The experience gave me goosebumps and I walked around my entire apartment like what was that. I don't know what I was looking for because I think I already knew.

4. Momsgirl

Momsgirl New Member

Welcome!

NovemberFlowers likes this.
  5. NovemberFlowers

Thank you!

6. mac

mac Staff Member

It's so sad when a loved one is near yet you can't see/hear/talk to them. But you're so privileged to have experienced a touch from the one you miss and you KNOW he's there for you and will remain there for you. And you know now that survival is a simple fact - some desperately long for such a certainty.

7. NovemberFlowers

Yes. It was comforting even though it had me on edge at the same time.

You are right but it's funny how I still doubt? I am not sure what I am expecting. For him to just appear next to me? Sometimes I just want something more certain to know he is ok, even though I realize that is not possible.

8. mac

mac Staff Member

much wants more.....

Sorry - that sounded harsh. I meant it's normal to want more of something we value highly.

9. NovemberFlowers

I understand what you are saying. At least I am normal. For the most part. Haha.

10. mac

mac Staff Member

We old fart Brits have a saying we love to use: "Everybody's queer bar thee and me but even thee's a bit queer!" (queer = odd/strange, not gay!)

Kurt and NovemberFlowers like this.