1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Afterlife Forums is an online, interactive community designed to give seekers direct access to prominent researchers, to afterlife literature, and to one another in order to foster both spiritual growth and public interest in life after death.

Hello New World!

Discussion in 'Member Introductions' started by Jooje, Jan 14, 2019.

1. Jooje

Jooje New Member

Hey everyone! I just found this afterlife site while wandering the web and thought I might give it a try. I haven't read any of the conversations yet but I'm looking forward to. I'm also very excited to give my take on things too. I'm a simple man so I figured the member intros would be the best place to start. Wish me luck :D

2. Jen_always_Jen

Jen_always_Jen New Member

Helllo! I’m new here too! I just found the forum via a random google search! Love it so far! I do indeed wish you luck and am sure you will enjoy yourself here.

Simple is best! :)

Jen

Jooje likes this.
  3. Jooje

Jooje New Member

Thanks! I just read your post on here too, guess we’re both new :) I hope to see you around the forum! It’s time to get reading.

Convolution and Jen_always_Jen like this.
  4. Jen_always_Jen

Enjoy fellow newbie! It’s like the first day of school for us!

Convolution and Jooje like this.
  5. poeticblue

poeticblue Moderator

Welcome!

Jooje and Jen_always_Jen like this.
  6. mac

mac Staff Member

welcome to ALF :) I arrived here some years ago and can't remember exactly how it happened although I believe I was given the address.

I hope you'll take a look at the forum titles and also read some recent postings to get a flavor of what AfterLifeforums is all about. I hope you find here something to interest you.

Jen_always_Jen and Jooje like this.
  7. RobertaGrimes

RobertaGrimes Administrator

A very warm welcome to you both! There is no kinder group of people than the regular members here, and all of us will be glad to answer your questions. So, ask away!

Jen_always_Jen and Jooje like this.
  8. angelapdx

angelapdx New Member

Welcome! I'm new too, through Google also but I searched specifically for afterlife forum. I'm surprised there isn't a larger community for this topic but I am grateful to have found this site.

Jen_always_Jen likes this.
  9. Jen_always_Jen

Yes! I agree. Also this forum is overwhelmingly packed with reasonable, polite and interesting people. A few I have seen on my internet travels have been a bit off putting. I’m quite shy to talk about this stuff but am slowly coming out of my shell here!

angelapdx likes this.

10. Welcome!! :) I am fairly new here too. Lots of good information here.

Jen_always_Jen likes this.