1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Afterlife Forums is an online, interactive community designed to give seekers direct access to prominent researchers, to afterlife literature, and to one another in order to foster both spiritual growth and public interest in life after death.

Hello - new here

Discussion in 'Member Introductions' started by anita, Jun 12, 2019.

1. anita

anita New Member

Hi Everyone

I thought I would post a quick introduction as I have just registered with the forums. I have been reading Roberta's work for quite some time, and have to say it has resonated with me from the get-go. I am very much in agreement with what she says.

I have had a knowing of an afterlife since childhood. That it exists is unwaveringly true to me, and I don't remember ever doubting it.

My interest currently is the information about Earth's future, specifically the extra reading around the subject. Can anyone point me in the right direction?

Thanks for your help,

Anita

2. poeticblue

poeticblue member

Welcome Anita! That’s my mothers name :)

I would suggest that you make a thread in the general section of the forum with more specifics when it comes to your pondering of ‘earth’s future’. I think it would make for an interesting topic.

Possibly as another alternative if you have any general pressing questions, you can ask Carol and Mikey on their thread about the subject matter.

I would like to know more specifically what you mean by earth’s future and the reading around the subject you were referring to. Thanks :)

3. mac

mac Staff Member

This is Roberta's field. Perhaps better to ask in her blog. http://robertagrimes.com/blog