1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Afterlife Forums is an online, interactive community designed to give seekers direct access to prominent researchers, to afterlife literature, and to one another in order to foster both spiritual growth and public interest in life after death.

Hello-I'm Cassie New Member

Discussion in 'Member Introductions' started by Cas. J, Aug 9, 2019.

1. I saw this website after googling the topics of Synchronicity, DejaVu, Coincidences,Premonition, Precognition. I've had several of these type "experiences" most so in the last 30 years of my life. Some about events, some about deaths, and just things to happen that are just un-explainable. and I can't talk openly about these type things with just anyone. I hope I can get some answers and opinions here. A very special person in my career and life died unexpectedly recently, and I have got to find peace or closure,acceptance of some kind.

2. How can I edit my profile? don't want my entire name and birthday exposed or is it hidden?

3. mac

mac Staff Member

Please check your Inbox here on ALF and your personal email.

4. where do i find my inbox here on alf ?

5. jobun

jobun New Member

upper right hand corner next to your user name is the inbox

6. mac

mac Staff Member

She actually found it a little later that same day.....:)

jobun likes this.
  7. Hello Everybody, Looking forward to reading some posts on Synchronicities, Srendipitioes, Coincidences.

8. mac

mac Staff Member

Why not kick off yourself with just one the topics ?