1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Afterlife Forums is an online, interactive community designed to give seekers direct access to prominent researchers, to afterlife literature, and to one another in order to foster both spiritual growth and public interest in life after death.

Hello, I am new here too

Discussion in 'Member Introductions' started by Shelley, May 21, 2019.

1. Shelley

Shelley New Member

Hi everyone. I am new here - I visited today after reading "Flying High in Spirit" by Carol Morgan and Roberta Grimes, several times in the last two days. I started my spiritual journey in 2005 with a thyroid nodule, and recently it seems like Spirit is dropping all sorts of things into my lap, all of which turn out to be interesting and relevant. So here I am , learning more and feeling rather comforted by the information I am finding out. I found Mikey's book and the Fun of Dying very interesting. I have been studying a Course in Miracles this year with the Circle of Atonement Foundation, and it is very enlightening and interesting. I have also studied Way of Mastery, and will probably alternate the two. Nothing that Mikey/Roberta says contradicts what Jesus channeled, and in fact they provide a slightly different take on the same concepts. Way cool!!!!

2. poeticblue

poeticblue member

Welcome! :)

3. mac

mac Staff Member

welcome to ALF :)

Please take a look around and you'll see the wide range of topics we've discussed. And don't forget we have Carol and Mikey's 'Q&A' thread where you can put your own questions for Mikey to answer.

4. Daphne

Daphne New Member

I just joined. Welcome too.

5. mac

mac Staff Member

welcome to ALF. Now you're here why not tell us a little about yourself? :)