1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Afterlife Forums is an online, interactive community designed to give seekers direct access to prominent researchers, to afterlife literature, and to one another in order to foster both spiritual growth and public interest in life after death.

Hello Humans (and Non Humans!) ;-)

Discussion in 'Member Introductions' started by Jen_always_Jen, Jan 14, 2019.

1. Jen_always_Jen

Jen_always_Jen New Member

Hello everyone!

I thought I had better introduce myself, I like this forum and can tell I will stay around for a little while!

My name is Jen. Little kids call me Jen, my own children did from the moment they could talk and my brother decided my name was Jen before I was even born because he was very unwell and in hospital and met a little girl he liked called Jen that he met who made him laugh and helped him feel better. So he decided that my parents’ next baby would be a girl and she would be called Jen and then I bounced into the world a while later. (A part of me wonders if I perhaps visited him in spirit before I incarnated, but more of that anon).

I try to be posh sometimes and switch to Jenny or Jennifer but nobody ever calls me anything else but Jen! :)

So! I’ve always been interested in the afterlife and all the subjects you all talk about here.

I would say that I have extremely fine-tuned intuition, lots of people I know say that they swear I’m psychic and things I tell them that I see as a clear and plain fact regularly come true. However, I have an annoyingly good memory and am good at putting together pieces and seeing a clear outcome. I do trust my intuition though, and doing so has saved my life - I’m convinced.

I know a good memory should be seen as a blessing, but it can also be a curse as you carry so much with you. I can remember back to when I was two, which is a LOT of stuff to have to hand! :) (I remember bits and bobs, not everything!).

Anyway! I have had somewhat of a gradual spiritual awakening over the past four years. I have slowly matured emotionally too and see the world through different eyes than I did in my younger years.

Forget past lives, I feel as if certain sections of my current life are like past lives! :) I moved to a completely different country twenty years ago and built a new life, after an awful lot of tragedy and personal issues - i wanted to leave it all behind me and start a new life somewhere new.

I love to laugh and am very open to any and all opinions, thoughts and especially experiences that people have had.

I’ve read through a few threads and find so much of what has been written here fascinating.

I don’t know what my spiritual beliefs could be described as: I subscribe to a mish mash of different views based on personal experience and also what I feel to be true. BUT I’m always keen to learn more!

I look forward to talking with you all.

Best wishes,

Jen

Last edited: Jan 14, 2019
    Jooje likes this.
  2. mac

mac Staff Member

I'm a little out of sequence as I've already 'spoken' with you but welcome to ALF! :)

Jen_always_Jen likes this.
  3. poeticblue

poeticblue Moderator

Enjoy the forums! Glad to have you here.

4. Jen_always_Jen

Thank you very much ☺️

5. Jen_always_Jen

Hehe you made me make my mind up to stay! thank you Mac!

6. mac

mac Staff Member

good to hear - my pleasure :)

7. angelapdx

angelapdx New Member

Hi! I'm new too! My sisters name is Jennifer and when I was a kid I called her FerFer. She hated it!

8. Jen_always_Jen

Aw that’s so cute! And welcome Angela.

That’s so weird I have a sister called Angela! ☺️ She didn’t call me FerFer. She did call me JENNY FUR sometimes. Another one was “Jenerator” heheh.

Convolution and angelapdx like this.
  9. angelapdx

angelapdx New Member

So funny!