1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Afterlife Forums is an online, interactive community designed to give seekers direct access to prominent researchers, to afterlife literature, and to one another in order to foster both spiritual growth and public interest in life after death.

Hello from Wisconsin

Discussion in 'Member Introductions' started by Fran T, May 17, 2020.

1. Hello!
    I found Roberta on YouTube about three weeks ago, and am so grateful. It is a relief to find like minded souls.
    I've always had a spiritual sense all my life, having been very keen to "talk to God" and believe He listens, to believing in spirits and the afterlife. After many years, however, of following strict religious guidelines, I could no longer bury my contrary feelings inside. Since 1991 when I realized I needed no one's permission (still working on "needing" acceptance of my views from family), I've been opening and learning about the spiritual world.

2. mac

mac Staff Member

welcome to ALF :)

Fran T likes this.
  3. bluebird

bluebird Major Contributor

Welcome to ALF.

I have to say, upon reading your thread title, all I could think of was the "Hello, Wisconsin!" line from the "That 70s Show" opening theme song, lol. (I've been watching a lot of sitcom reruns during quarantine....) :)