1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Afterlife Forums is an online, interactive community designed to give seekers direct access to prominent researchers, to afterlife literature, and to one another in order to foster both spiritual growth and public interest in life after death.

Hello From Newbie

Discussion in 'Member Introductions' started by KissMyPixel, Oct 17, 2016.

1. KissMyPixel

KissMyPixel New Member

A big hello from England UK

I've been reading the forum for a while now and I'm looking forward to chatting with you all.

I'm afraid I've always been a little bit skeptic but reading other people's views and a couple of little things I've had happen I'm slowly coming round to the fact that afterlife exists.

Thank you for letting me join and hope you can answer some of my questions.

2. mac

mac Staff Member

Fire away with questions. I'm in the UK too. :) Being sceptical is no bad thing provided it doesn't hobble you. ;)

3. KissMyPixel

KissMyPixel New Member

:DThanks for the welcome mac. I just had to Google the term 'hobble you' haha. Hope to post more later.

4. RobertaGrimes

RobertaGrimes Administrator

Welcome, and please don't hesitate to ask whatever enters your mind! One wonderful thing about this field is that we have reached a point where there is so much good evidence of what is going on, and it is so consistent, that there are evidence-based answers available to just about any question that might occur to you. The idea position is to be an open-minded skeptic: curious, unwilling to accept easy answers, but capable of being persuaded when sufficient consistent evidence is presented. All the most productive researchers think this way. The truth really is discoverable now, and it is beyond-belief wonderful!!

5. KissMyPixel

KissMyPixel New Member

Hi Roberta thanks for your reply. You summed me up there, I am definitely an open minded skeptic. I'll probaby be asking a few questions along the way. Hope you don't get fed up of me haha.

6. RobertaGrimes

RobertaGrimes Administrator

Dear, answering questions is our bliss here! Just happily ask away, and know that we will be delighted to help you with answers.