1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Afterlife Forums is an online, interactive community designed to give seekers direct access to prominent researchers, to afterlife literature, and to one another in order to foster both spiritual growth and public interest in life after death.

Hello from Cookie

Discussion in 'Member Introductions' started by Cookie, Dec 3, 2019.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mac

mac Staff Member

That's quite limiting - wouldn't you agree - when trying to compare one with with the other?

I think I'm in a better position to reflect on what SB wrote and I don't recall him ever saying anything about so-called spiritual enemies...... Lola is much more well read than I and I expect she'll add anything she knows but I don't.

I wonder why you thought it important (assuming you do?) to quote the above.... o_O

It's almost as if you're trying to persuade me you're right when actually there's no need to persuade me about anything.

You find the Ra material (quote) fascinating and I'm perfectly fine with that but all this stuff isn't relevant to the forum you're writing in - the member introduction one - so I'm going to close this thread as you've introduced yourself more than adequately. :)

Should you wish to further discuss this subject please start a thread in the 'Off Topic' section.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.