1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Afterlife Forums is an online, interactive community designed to give seekers direct access to prominent researchers, to afterlife literature, and to one another in order to foster both spiritual growth and public interest in life after death.

Hello everyone

Discussion in 'Member Introductions' started by Rising, Feb 22, 2015.

1. Rising

Rising New Member

Hi , :)

What a fab forum Roberta has here, I'm so pleased I came across it. I have read many threads which I find very interesting, Normy and Mac are two names I remember from other forums I have visited in the past and their posts have always interested me. I have researched about the afterlife for many years and I have no doubt in my mind that there is no such thing as death..

Its going to take me a while to catch up reading all the threads so if I don't post much just yet, its because I will be trying to get through them all

Thank you for having me on this wonderful forum. Xx

2. janef

janef Moderator

Welcome Rising! Just jump right in the conversation whenever. :)

3. Rising

Rising New Member

Thanks Janef, I will do xx

4. mac

mac Staff Member

Welcome to AF whoever you are from wherever you knew my name... :)

Many here - including me - share a conviction that life is continuous, that the only death is that of the physical body, our 'real' selves liberated to live on in a different 'place' and as different individuals from those we were in-the-body.

5. marmaladecat

marmaladecat Guest

Hello Rising, welcome to the forum :)

6. Rising

Rising New Member

Thank you Guys for the welcome :) and a big Thank you for the lovely Roberta for helping me register xx

7. Yes, welcome, and join in any topic that you find of interest. You'll find most members here very respectful and supportive.

8. ravensgate

ravensgate Regular Contributor

Welcome! :D

9. ilovelearninhg

ilovelearninhg Regular Contributor

Hi Rising, hope you enjoy it here.

10. normy

normy Active Member

Welcome Rising. :)