1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Afterlife Forums is an online, interactive community designed to give seekers direct access to prominent researchers, to afterlife literature, and to one another in order to foster both spiritual growth and public interest in life after death.

Hello everyone, newly signed up.

Discussion in 'Member Introductions' started by CuriousYeti, May 3, 2020.

1. I'm looking forward to using this resource as a compliment to incorporating more afterlife stuff into my life. Maybe I will get to ask a question or two, or spark a curiosity or two. I tried to write a short bio and it didn't work so feel free to waste your time on that heheh.

I read Roberta's "Fun of Dying" and I am just gonna let that sit with me for a while first. It is so much warmer and simpler, but also so parallel to another book I read so many decades ago which I could not finish - "Seth Speaks."

It's the parallels isn't it.

Happy to be here. :)

2. mac

mac Staff Member

welcome to ALF :) This website is indeed a great resource for information of all kinds and a place to ask questions or share experiences - enjoy!

3. mac

mac Staff Member

Your bio is visible in your public profile..... Is that the one you say didn't work?

You wrote there "Maybe some help?" at the end of the first paragraph. Is that a request? Some help for yourself?

4. Heh, was just joking around because I thought my bio ended up getting pretty long-winded!

Secondly, yes, maybe some help with questions, and just connecting with others basically is what I was meaning to say.

Thanks for the input!

5. mac

mac Staff Member

My pleasure responding. :) I found your bio interesting and illuminating and not unduly long.

Subjects on ALF range far and wide but mostly with a focus on afterlife and related issues. If what you're interested in encompasses those broad fields you ought to find here something of interest. I do hope so. :)