1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Afterlife Forums is an online, interactive community designed to give seekers direct access to prominent researchers, to afterlife literature, and to one another in order to foster both spiritual growth and public interest in life after death.

Hello everyone. I’m new as of seven minutes ago

Discussion in 'Member Introductions' started by MissGrannie, Apr 24, 2020.

1. I wanted to join after watching some of Roberta ‘s videos and reading her third book, but I did it today which is the six month anniversary of my 34 year old son’s death from accidental overdose. I’m hoping I will find some clear answers as to how I can communicate with him now. I’m looking forward to learning as much as I can from the wonderful people here.

2. Truth seeker

Truth seeker Active Member

Welcome MissGrannie , Im sure your son is getting help and cared in the other side, you will find lots of info here, maybe mac and others seniors posters can point you to some threads that covers the basics....

Sorry if have bad english, im from Mexico

3. mac

mac Staff Member

welcome to ALF :) Please take a look around the forums and the threads in them to get a feel for the whole subject of survival.

You're seeking something that may not be easy to find because communication 'across the veil' is far from certain and far from easy but it IS possible. I hope you find a way that works for you.

Last edited: Apr 24, 2020
  4. Hi MissGrannie, we have a lot in common. So nice to connect. Hoping you find what you need also, as I have been on a journey to learn about the afterlife since my son passed over. I have gotten to have 2 medium readings, which really helped.

5. mac

mac Staff Member

welcome to ALF :)

It's good to hear that you've been helped by visiting with a medium and I hope that results in the discussion thread topics here having more relevance for you.

Light&Feathers likes this.
  6. Thank you Truth Seeker, MAC and Light & Feathers. I have a friend who is a Medium and I put off contacting her for many months, but as soon as I told her about my son, he started coming through telling me how sorry he was. I came to this forum after finding Roberta Grimes and I needed to know in more details where my son might be in Heaven and what he might be doing there. I’m glad I’m here.