1. Afterlife Forums is an online, interactive community designed to give seekers direct access to prominent researchers, to afterlife literature, and to one another in order to foster both spiritual growth and public interest in life after death.
    Dismiss Notice

Hello! An introduction & a question.

Discussion in 'Introductions & Helpful Information' started by Donni, Apr 6, 2017.

1. Donni

Donni New Member

Perhaps neurotic, feeling too vulnerable with my story up here.

Last edited: Apr 12, 2017
  2. mac

mac host

3. Donni

Donni New Member

Thanks mac, yes I've seen that thread.

4. SueK

SueK New Member

"I intend to persist."

I salute your persistence. Such a good energy comes from your post, in spite of all the heartbreak. He does sound like a strong soul; I hope he continues to speak to you, however he manages.

Welcome!
    -- Sue

5. Donni

Donni New Member

Thankyou Sue! I feel pretty certain my boy will persist too!

6. Jonathan Hallberg

Jonathan Hallberg New Member

greetings from canada!

7. Kurt Cobain

Kurt Cobain Member

Hello. It is a pleasure to meet you.

8. Bobbie Jo

Bobbie Jo New Member

Hello all youawesome people ! Ive been a member for a few months i am jyst a little shy and slow to meet & greet & post . Ive got past that new awkward stage now , so its very cool to be here actually , ive been reading alot on the forum and i am just honored to be in the company of such amazing people & souls ! So hello all and greetings from Montana USA ✌

9. mac

mac host

I like Montana, big skies, FlatHead Cherries and huckleberries... Don't be afraid to engage with us. We're just ordinary folk and don't bite. :)

Unexpected likes this.
  10. Bobbie Jo

Bobbie Jo New Member

FLATHEAD CHERRIES !!! now ive been in love with Flatgead cherries since i was a wee little girl !! Big Skies have had my heart and soul since i can remember and maybe more ???
    And ordinary shmordinary !!! You all are icons in the world ofthreadsspirit in my eyes and I've been on here reading the posts on all these threads to know your bigger than ordinary folks like me lol !!!
    Nice to meet you Mac ! Now i might ask ya when you last had a Flathead cherry ?

Sarah likes this.
  11. mac

mac host

Flatheads? - summer 2011 and went huckleberry picking with friends a couple of years earlier.... :) Sadly our RVing days across the USA are in the past. :( Just winters in AZ now....

Last edited: May 5, 2017
  12. Bobbie Jo

Bobbie Jo New Member

Well shoot I dont reckon i will go picking huckleberries with you this summer ? If you change your mind i will show you my favorite fishing holes :*/ best trout fishing in the lower 48 right here under the Big Sky !

13. mac

mac host

Not a matter of changing my mind but rather one of being unable due to old age and logistics.