1. Afterlife Forums is an online, interactive community designed to give seekers direct access to prominent researchers, to afterlife literature, and to one another in order to foster both spiritual growth and public interest in life after death.
    Dismiss Notice

Hello all, my testimony to share with you

Discussion in 'Introductions & Helpful Information' started by AustinS, Jun 22, 2017.

1. AustinS

AustinS Banned

For those of you lost but seeking the truth of who you are, what your purpose is, what is going on in this chaotic world. I have
    the answers for you. The truth is Jesus Christ. He is God, He created you, He created the world, He created all things. He wants you
    to seek Him and repent from your sins, to repent from means to turn away from completely. If you will simply humble yourself and
    pray to Jesus Christ to reveal Himself to you, He will reveal the truth of the Bible and who He is. It is
    that simple. Once you come to truth of who Jesus Christ is(He is God), you need to pick up your cross everyday by seeking Him and
    His will. For you were created for His pleasure, not your own, that is why He wants us to forsake lusts of the flesh and to turn to
    Him. We are only at most a couple decades from the second coming of Christ. This is final call, get on the ark or perish with the
    rest of the wicked. Before I found out the truth about Jesus, I went through many new age spiritual teachings that lead to absolutely
    nowhere but more lies and deceit put in place by the devil. Thats what all other religions and spiritual teachings are, they are
    setup to lead you away from the truth of Jesus Christ and the gospel(the Bible). I even experimented with many psychoactive drugs
    in search of the truth. The truth is the Bible and the Bible states that the devil rules this world for now, until Christ returns
    to setup His eternal Kingdom. So what happens when you take psychoactive drugs you are making a connection to the spiritual world that
    is hidden but directly over this dimension. When you take drugs like mushrooms,LSD or DMT you are connecting to that world and
    allow for the demonic spirits that are trapped on earth but in the spirit dimension to manipulate you. That is how I came to the truth
    of the Bible, I had many demonic experiences after smoking DMT. I was also defiled and corrupted by sins I had committed and continued
    to committ being ignorant that I was even sinning. Once I prayed to Jesus Christ to forigve me and baptized myself in the name of Jesus
    Christ, He did just that and took all the damage from the sins to my consciousness away. Hallelujah(means to praise God)! I am so
    thankful to be where I am at, and it is all because of the good works Jesus has done in me. Please before things get any worse
    in this world, which we are at the climax point before many end time wars break out, turn to Jesus and get to know Him before it is
    too late.

2. mac

mac long-term contributor

I have referred this thread to Roberta for adjudication as to whether it breaches her website rules concerning the discussion/promotion of religion.

3. RobertaGrimes

RobertaGrimes Administrator

Austin, please read our forum rules. WE ALLOW NO RELIGIOUS PREACHING AT ALL! And this is especially true of preaching the fear-based teachings of Christianity, which are spiritually debasing and have nothing to do with the teachings of Jesus. What I simply cannot understand is how people can profess to be following Jesus, and then not actually follow His teachings?? But I myself did that for fifty years. The Master is patient beyond our understanding. All I can hope, Austin, is that Jesus will call you, too, out of the prison of Christianity and into the light of His perfect truth; but until that happens, you probably ought simply to go to where people will be glad to hear your Christian preaching. As I have just warned someone else about preaching religions here, I'm going to have to warn you as well: FIRST WARNING. If you talk about Christian dogmas here again, you will get a second warning. The third warning gets you banned for a time, and if you still persist then the ban becomes permanent. PLEASE don't make me do that!! I hate banning people, and I know that at heart you mean well. I am sorry to be so dogmatic about this, but I will protect Jesus, and especially I will protect Jesus from the religion that so disrespects Him!

4. AustinS

AustinS Banned

Jesus spoke about Hell more than anyone else. It is not fear based teaching, it is simply the truth. Im sorry you left the faith to lust after sins. Now here you are trying to stop what is right from reaching the people it needs to reach. You're a coward. Ban me all you want, may God's will be done. Judgement is coming soon, you suppress,oppress and manipulate His followers and those seeking the truth, you will get your reward soon enough.

5. mac

good bye Austin

6. AustinS

AustinS Banned

What a little weasel this guy^, cant wait for you to meet God

7. mac

good bye, Austin.... not long now

8. AustinS

AustinS Banned

You're right mac, not long before you will stand before God and take responsibility for what you are doing here.

9. mac

ooh! frightened..... :p:D

10. RobertaGrimes

BANNED. You are flat-out, simply wrong, and I am sad for you that your mind remains closed against the truth of the living God. You know the Gospels so little that you ascribe a teaching to Jesus - judgment and hell - that flat-out did not come from Him. You are so steeped in the fear that the Council of Nicaea instilled in its Bible that you cannot even have a loving dialog. Still, Austin, go from here with our love. I once was where you are, so I have some hope that perhaps one day the scales of error will fall from your eyes, too.

11. RobertaGrimes

And for everyone else, please understand that the fear-based teachings of traditional Christianity have been amply rebutted by the more recently dead, and also by the Lord Himself. I wish that it were not so! I used to love Christianity. I still do love it, actually. But Jesus says that by their fruits we will know them, and the sad fruits of modern mainstream Christianity are closed-minded people who don't even make a case for their beliefs but instead simply gloat at the prospect of people who challenge them going to hell. That kind of hatred-based treatment of others is the LAST thing the genuine Jesus would want from those who profess to follow Him!

12. Hello Roberta, I posted something about a book I read about 25 years ago because I thought it was the best explanation I have ever heard as to the nature of God, now after this man I am getting worried, truly I wasn't preaching that's not my intention, so is it ok to mention the book?

13. RobertaGrimes

Hi Isabel! It's fine to talk about theories that are based in some kind of evidence, of course. All that we object to is religious preaching that insists that whatever someone believes is correct and therefore everything else is wrong.

14. Hello Roberta, that's a relief as I wouldn't dream of pushing any kind of religion, I spent most of my life searching for answers due to having many spiritual encounters, only to be made to feel that I was going to hell, took a lot of searching I truly believe in the Master Jesus just not religion. I am so enjoying this forum it has awoken a part of me which has been asleep for a long time, it was very interesting learning about people's take on suicide, I cant help but wonder where most of these people are, why they haven't came back to let others know

15. mac

If you mean you wonder where those people are who have deliberately ended their lives then my take on the matter is that they are where we'll all be heading after our incarnate lives are over. Or at least they will eventually be there. Why they haven't come back to let others know what happened to them is moot. There are a number of possibilities but I haven't heard definitive guidance on that subject so my ideas are simply that, my ideas.

Suicide is a subject about which there is more ignorance than knowledge, in my view.... :confused:

16. Thank you Mac, I think we have a crossed wire I meant all the former members from 2012 who seems to have vanished, I was just saying that I hope they are ok.

17. mac

I did wonder exactly who you'd been referring to but took a shot anyway. ;)

It's not only here though. Over my years online I've been a member of quite a few websites for long periods. On all of them many members have left who once were regular contributors. I know that some found what they personally needed and moved on, with no interest in, or need for, general conversations. Others appeared just to lose interest in survival and spiritual/afterlife subjects and they stopped posting. |Yet others died or became infirm and unable to write online.

I feel sure that the once-exciting forum format has lost its novelty and appeal yet some forum-structured websites still attract huge numbers of members with lots to say. So who knows why some do well and others just fade away?

Those who arrived here or went elsewhere with the specific need to try to understand about suicide might simply have found there are no concrete answers to what they seek. I've been around this stuff for well over thirty years and I have little confidence I understand what happens when someone ends their own life.

ps It's a whoopsie here now because we're referring to suicide which is a different thread altogether.

Last edited: Jun 26, 2017