1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Afterlife Forums is an online, interactive community designed to give seekers direct access to prominent researchers, to afterlife literature, and to one another in order to foster both spiritual growth and public interest in life after death.

Hello all I am Chris from Greece

Discussion in 'Member Introductions' started by ChrisGreece, May 19, 2019.

1. ChrisGreece

ChrisGreece New Member

I am a middle-aged person but i suffered from lack of sleep for years .I also had to quit my job.Could not do it.Almost total lack of sleep and a dangerous job bad combination. I was totally desperate and totally materialistic laughing with the afterlife but as a last resort before i did something irreversible i demanded from God to show to me that he exists and that life has meaning withing 24 hours .God did respond withing 2 hours.
    Somehow i did learn and understood some quantum mechanics.The Copenhagen interpretation. Nothing happens without an observer and who that observer can be at the big bang ? Only God.
    Also i read the Penrose theory of the mind the quantum mind the micro-tubules and the fact that quantum information cannot be destroyed or copied.And it was revealed to me that quantum entangled information is consciousness and that the world is 5 dimensional . X,Y,Z , TIME and VIBRATION.
    It was a combination of thoughts coming to my mind to google this information and somehow understanding things. Perhaps half telepathy. Thoughts were placed in my mind.After that i spend most of my waking hours in what we can call meditation , clearing my chakras and trying to find about the afterlife.After 6 months i found a lot.
    But i do believe that this is enough for an introduction.Hope you can help me find more. Chris.
    Edit/well i can also say that Victor Zammit his evidence and his 1 million dollar challenge has proven to me that afterlife is 100 % real. /edit

Last edited: May 19, 2019
  2. PixieTwin

PixieTwin New Member

Hey Chris,

Welcome!

I’m also new here but I’ve been reading about the afterlife ever since I was 19. I’m 28 now.

I remember before I had my existential crisis I used to be a materialistic atheist. And then suddenly one night I couldn’t sleep and I realised that one day I would die and according to my worldview ‘cease to exist’. It terrified the life out of me.

I was depressed for 6 months after that, I just couldn’t see the point in living if it had no meaning. I also have a form of autism (aspergers) and that didn’t make those thoughts any easier, I hate losing control and if there’s one thing you can’t control or escape it’s death.

So the years that followed I started reading about the afterlife, quantum physics, biocentrism, ... I then came to the conclusion that there must be something more out there. There’s just no way we could exist, watch everyone around us die and suffer, and then cease to exist. Then why would we exist in the first place.

I really think schools should be more open to teach the students more spiritual things and none material phenomena because there are so many people like me who are suffering from severe death anxiety because we are being taught the wrong things, the materialistic worldview is depressing as fuck.

Avicii committed suicide last year and the statement his family made was this:
    Our beloved Tim was a seeker, a fragile artistic soul searching for answers to existential questions.

"An over-achieving perfectionist who travelled and worked hard at a pace that led to extreme stress.

"When he stopped touring, he wanted to find a balance in life to be happy and be able to do what he loved most – music. He really struggled with thoughts about Meaning, Life, Happiness. He could not go on any longer.”

To me it seems obvious he was depressed about those existential questions to the point where he just couldn’t go on.

Something has to change in our worldview, there’s so much hate, so much depression. We need love and we need to realise that we’re eternal beings. I’ve also read things about microtubules and stuff and it makes alot of sense!

Much love! <3

3. mac

mac Staff Member

welcome to ALF, Chris :) We each come to understand the notion of survival in our own way, to match our needs.

4. mac

mac Staff Member

Please remember, guys, that we have various forums in which conversations about your favorite subjects may be held. This one is for introductions. thanks :)

5. ChrisGreece

ChrisGreece New Member

Thank you for welcoming me.. Certainly love is the answer for all questions. IMHO unconditional love is God . We certainly need more Love.

PixieTwin likes this.
  6. ChrisGreece

ChrisGreece New Member

Thank you for welcoming me MAC.
    Well yes . It is the parable of the elephant.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blind_men_and_an_elephant
    The truth is personal . If we were god we could know the full truth. But since we are not we views are different because we filter the truth differently.
    So we must respect each other views.