1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Afterlife Forums is an online, interactive community designed to give seekers direct access to prominent researchers, to afterlife literature, and to one another in order to foster both spiritual growth and public interest in life after death.

Hello all at Afterlife Forums!

Discussion in 'Member Introductions' started by Purple Dragonfly, May 12, 2016.

1. RobertaGrimes

RobertaGrimes Administrator

I think you're on the right track, dear. The only part of the entire Christian Bible that we can now independent corroborate is the words of Jesus on love, forgiveness, and the meaning and purpose of our lives as they are set forth in the Gospels. That's it! And when you follow just those teachings alone, your entire world can be transformed ;-).

2. Purple Dragonfly

Purple Dragonfly New Member

Not presenting your views poorly at all, Mac! I get what you're saying, and I agree.
    If anything, psychics are a valuable introduction into the subject of the afterlife.
    That's how my mother started looking into it as well, after an amazing reading with a psychic. She was extremely skeptical going into it and became a believer after her reading. This prompted her to start looking into other matters she was just as skeptical about... Like mediumship and the afterlife.
    She's not quite on the course that I am, but then she's had quite a few personal experiences that have left her satisfied in her belief. I wish it were that simple for me..

3. Kurt

Kurt Major Contributor

-Purple Dragonfly

-Roberta Grimes

I agree with both of you. Too many people take the old testament & a few quotes from the new and use the collective to butcher anything and everything. If only people could focus on the positive parts of Jesus's teachings, then the world would be in a state of Utopia.

Last edited: May 26, 2016
  4. Purple Dragonfly

Purple Dragonfly New Member

Agreed Kurt!! 100%!