1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Afterlife Forums is an online, interactive community designed to give seekers direct access to prominent researchers, to afterlife literature, and to one another in order to foster both spiritual growth and public interest in life after death.

Heart broken that my Ladybug is gone

Discussion in 'General Afterlife Discussions' started by Ladybug, Aug 26, 2018.

Tags:
  1. Ladybug

Ladybug New Member

My little dog, Ladybug of 10 pounds of 100% love passed away Friday from respiratory failure that was totally unexpected. I have experienced afterlife communication with a very dear friend who passed in 2016 via Dr. Hogan's Guided Afterlife Communications along with using pendulum. I still love my little girl, Ladybug so much; my heart is broken. We used to say that if everyone had her attitude, there would be no war. Ladybug made me laugh. She touched my heart every day of her life. We inherited her in 2012 when my aunt Ramona passed away. My uncle Albert was using a walker, therefore couldn't take care of his dogs. She was a blessing to come into our lives. I have searched this forum before with the loss of my dear friend. I've never posted. I wanted to seek out a medium when my dear friend passed away. But, when I became able to communicate with him, I didn't feel the need. I want to seek out a medium to learn if Ladybug is with my Aunt Ramona and Uncle Albert or if she didn't have a soul and is just vanished forever (I would have no choice to accept if that's the case). I really hope she is with them. I am in Dallas, Texas. So, if anyone knows a medium in this area, can you please recommend? Thank you.

Kurt likes this.
  2. pandora97

pandora97 Well-Known Member

I'm so sorry for the loss of your precious little one. I too lost my little 11 lb. Sammy last week. He was a Maltese/Poodle mix and he made us laugh all the time too. :( We had a few posts here on ALF from Karen Anderson who is an author and medium and communicates with animals primarily. (But I can't remember which forum or thread.) You can look up her books on Amazon and read some about her and her work. She does have a website and will do readings over the phone I think. This is by no means a recommendation because I have not had any contact with her but a suggestion only on where you might start looking.

Kurt likes this.
  3. bluebird

bluebird Well-Known Member

I am sorry. One of our cats died while my husband was still alive, and our other cat died just last year. The deaths of beloved pets can be as sad as the death of our human loved ones.

pandora97 and Kurt like this.
  4. Kurt

Kurt Well-Known Member

Ladybug, I have great news to report. One of the most highly praised sources of afterlife information, silver birch has this to say on the matter.

Question :

"Do animals exist in the afterlife?"

Silver Birch :

It depends, because love is the index. You know that love determines the survival of animals. It is the love that exists between the animal and the person that enables the animal to obtain the temporary consciousness that exists beyond the grave of matter. If an animal and the one whom it has served are in the world of spirit together, then the home of the animal is the home of the individual who has always loved it. It stays where love is, for love is the link that binds it to the one who loves it. It has no necessity to go to the animal plane, because it has its home. Those who dwell in the animals sphere are the ones who come to the world of spirit before the masters, or owners, as you call them, arrive in our world, because it is necessary that someone shall take care of them. Otherwise they would be distracted, being cut off from the love, which not only warmed their hearts but breathed the temporary immortality into them. Where the animal comes to our world preceding the one who loved it, who gave it shelter and taught it all the habits of memory, of reason, of judgment and affection, it goes to the animal world to await the time when it can greet the one it has missed. There it is put in the charge of those specially trained to look after animals, just as you have trainers in your world to care for animals when their masters and mistresses are away.

Based on your reaction, yes. Your beloved ladybug is in heaven with your family and you will join the party one day.

Monika likes this.
  5. pandora97

But what of the poor creatures that depart after nothing but a tortured life deprived of love and care from a human....? o_O

6. mac

mac senior member Staff Member

Where an animal has had no connection of love with a human its animating spirit will return to the dimension from which it came.... Exactly what happens to the animal-level spirits in that dimension I don't know and I can't remember if Silver Birch explained it.

My best guess is that the spirit of such an animal - rather than a pet - will return to its source and later animate either a similar animal or perhaps something of a different, somewhat 'higher' status. It is clear that humankind views certain animals as 'closer' to them, that those animals are more intelligent or whatever. Perhaps there's a progression for animal-spirits from the simpler creatures towards more evolved ones.

Kurt likes this.
  7. Kurt

Kurt Well-Known Member

Let's pray that I'm not hounded for saying it, (pun intended)

But I have a theory:D!!

I infer from this that they reincarnate and keep doing so until locating a happy, selfless and loving owner.

He also quite clearly states that they go to an animal plain.

I have to agree with Mac.

I feel like eventually, every animal finds a person... Even monkey's. Michael Jackson had a pet ape named bubbles for crying out loud!

They will find solace and love!

Last edited: Aug 28, 2018
  8. bluebird

In my opinion, if there is an afterlife, then those animals will go there and will be dearly loved.

pandora97 and Kurt like this.
  9. pandora97

Thank you bluebird. I like your answer the best:)

Kurt likes this.
  10. bluebird

((((pandora)))) :)

Kurt and pandora97 like this.
  11. Wanttobelieve

Wanttobelieve New Member

Now this is going to be very interesting. I have loved with all my heart a black tomcat, a blackcap bird, a Groenendael bitch, a German Shepherd x Husky dog, a bearded dragon, a Labrador x Brandlbracke bitch, her 8 puppies, of which I kept a dog (his mother x Irish setter) and a crow.

I have given at least half my heart to three dozen other animals.

The bitches will hate each other.
    The dogs will hate each other even more. Which one will sleep in my arms every night in the afterlife?
    The cat will, of course, hunt the birds.
    That crow will eat anything it can kill.

I´m sorry you lost Ladybug. You gave her love and a home for 5 years.

There is a better way to spend your money than going to a medium: Give another dog your heart, a home (and your money). It will make you laugh and it will find a way in your heart.

Respiratory problems are common in very small breeds. It wasn´t your fault.

My Labrador bitch is 15 years old and will, at best, live another year. I do hope there is an afterlife and she will be with Dad. But we do not know for certain and it is better to show them our love, while they are alive.

http://www.rescuepledge.org/a-dogs-last-will-and-testament/

12. Ladybug

Ladybug New Member

Thank you all for responding. I said in my original posting that I've been communicating with a dear friend that passed in 2016 via Dr. Hogan's Self-Guided Afterlife Communication along with using pendulum. It is easy for me to establish a connection with my friend utilizing Dr. Hogan's process. I also experience the same symptoms each time along with the 'knowing' that he is with me. The other day, I felt someone with me. I knew it wasn't him; the symptoms I was having was on a smaller scale. The presence I felt was Ladybug. I confirmed using my pendulum that moved quickly to and fro, especially when I was beside her dog bed. I knew it was her. If anyone in my family or friend circle knew that I was interested in and communicating with loved ones on the other side, they would probably try having me committed and also criticize me. I am not crazy. These experiences I have are very real to me. Please don't be critical with my posting. I cannot share any of this stuff with any one that I know. So, it's a relief that I can post this experience on a forum for people that I don't know;that can understand where I am coming from.

Kurt likes this.
  13. Kurt

Kurt Well-Known Member

We're understanding AND endorseful. No critiques here. Feel free to come anytime and please do so ..... frequently.

I hope ladybug continues to brighten your life and that you both will be re United after all has ceased to be.

14. mac

mac senior member Staff Member

ALF is a place where you can share with others of a similar persuasion (or offer to those with none) your experiences of the so-called afterlife. And of course your experiences are real. :)

One's personal experiences may be very different from the experiences of others here but often similarities are found too. It's certainly not unusual for folk to be aware of their pet visiting them after that pet has passed over. As you're already communicating with your friend you'll have had experiences that many here won't have had. Now you've had another with your pet returning to say hello. :)

Kurt likes this.