1. Afterlife Forums is an online, interactive community designed to give seekers direct access to prominent researchers, to afterlife literature, and to one another in order to foster both spiritual growth and public interest in life after death.
    Dismiss Notice

Hearing bells when someone passes away? I have an experience to share.

Discussion in 'After-Death Communication' started by KrystalVisions, Sep 3, 2016.

1. KrystalVisions

KrystalVisions New Member

Hello everyone. I have an experience I'd like to share. Last Friday I was alone in my house and it was very quiet. Suddenly I heard loud pleasant bells chiming in one of the rooms. I checked the room and of course found nothing. I thought it was really strange but brushed it off and went about my business.
    About an hour or so later an ambulance showed up at my Neighbor's house. I found out he had passed away of a stroke. He was a good family friend.

That was not the only unusual thing to happen to me recently. The other day I was hanging out in the Garage with my room mate, when a huge swallowtail butterfly suddenly appeared. It flew into the Garage and circled around me then headed toward our neighbor's house. I said out loud "I wonder if that's a sign from Vito" (Our deceased neighbor)

The Butterfly came back and circled around me again then circled around my room mate. It did this several times and lingered in the garage for a while before it finally left. I think it was a sign from the afterlife. Has anyone here experienced anything like this?

Widdershins3 likes this.
  2. RobertaGrimes

RobertaGrimes Administrator

Welcome to our community, KrystalVisions! Your tale about the butterfly is fairly typical, actually; I'm confident that was a sign from your friend. And I have also heard those bells... half a century ago. My second experience of light occurred when I was 20. I was sitting up, wide awake, when I saw the flash of white light and heard my spirit guide say, "I will never leave you." But just before he said it - just as the light flashed - there was extraordinary music like little bells playing beautifully, and loudly. I hadn't heard it with my first experience of light, and I never have heard it since, but I'm sure it's the same phenomenon that you experienced!

Widdershins3 likes this.