1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Afterlife Forums is an online, interactive community designed to give seekers direct access to prominent researchers, to afterlife literature, and to one another in order to foster both spiritual growth and public interest in life after death.

He answered me again

Discussion in 'After-Death Communication' started by Juanita, Nov 10, 2018.

1. Ruby

Ruby Active Member

That last sentence is just about the nicest thing I've ever read!

Juanita likes this.
  2. bluebird

bluebird Regular Contributor

That's lovely, Juanita. :)

Juanita likes this.
  3. Juanita

Juanita New Member

Creepy update. I was lucid dreaming today so I said I wanted to see my love. I saw him within seconds and ran to him. I asked what was wrong but he was visibly uncomfortable, distant, and wouldn't hold my hand. I asked him what was wrong and he said he came to take me to the morgue! I asked him what happened and he said I was stabbed to death. I suddenly felt the pain and chaos and felt myself being pulled between two worlds. I panicked and remember yelling no and woke up. Is this some kind of premonition I'm going to be murdered??? I'm a little freaked out.

4. mac

mac Staff Member

Would your love do that? No it's someone else, someone unpleasant messing with you. Should you ever be at risk of something unpleasant happening your love would be the last person to respond to you in such a way.

Juanita likes this.
  5. poeticblue

poeticblue Moderator

Regarding your question in bold... No.

Last edited: Dec 22, 2018
    Juanita likes this.