1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Afterlife Forums is an online, interactive community designed to give seekers direct access to prominent researchers, to afterlife literature, and to one another in order to foster both spiritual growth and public interest in life after death.

He answered me again

Discussion in 'After-Death Communication' started by Juanita, Nov 10, 2018.

1. Juanita

Juanita New Member

I put out a message to my love with another very very impossible specific request I've been dreaming about for 23 years. My request is being granted Sunday!!! It's a dream come true. A surreal dream. Btw, I am connecting to my love with feelings of love not desperation or anger. (Not implying anyone else is desperate or angry) But has anyone else noticed they get better more clear answers if the intent is just blissful deep dumbstruck love?

Kurt likes this.
  2. Ruby

Ruby Active Member

I'll be interested to hear what happens, Juanita. Hope it works!

3. Juanita

Juanita New Member

So my dream came true and took me on a business trip - a place where he lived, where he worked, where his ashes were scattered. As I was driving around in an area I've never been to, I suddenly found myself passing the building he died in. I recognized it from the photos but had no idea it was on my path. I was flabbergasted to say the least.

4. LovePhool

LovePhool New Member

Following your highest excitement, with all of the synchronicities (as above) can be an overwhelming experience.