1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Afterlife Forums is an online, interactive community designed to give seekers direct access to prominent researchers, to afterlife literature, and to one another in order to foster both spiritual growth and public interest in life after death.

Hazy Focus

Discussion in 'General Afterlife Discussions' started by CuriousYeti, Jul 4, 2020.

1. CuriousYeti

CuriousYeti New Member

If I think of my mind as a hallway with a series of rooms connected to it...

If I'm in the Spiritual room, where I pray, think of the afterlife, etc, it is easy to see the Science room across the hall, however;

If I'm spending lots of time in the Science room, I can't see into the Spiritual room, as if the door is closed. Life after death seems silly when I think about it while in the Science room.

But when I spend time in the Spiritual room, slowing down the pace from busy work days and the world, it seems silly to think there is nothing after this.

When I think of the non-random events in my life, or of events I remember that didn't make sense, or at how we never met aliens yet (or got erased by them), or about how Quantum physicists continue to be puzzled by their craft, I know I am onto something good.

2. kim

kim Regular Contributor

I feel the same. When I think of the Quantum Physics stuff I know I'm on to something good too. What I know about Quantum Physics is VERY minimal, but it makes you wonder about what we call reality! You mentioned a Science room and a Spiritual room in your post. I feel that is where our conscience comes into use. The prefix 'con' means 'with', so with that in front of science I see a union of knowledge from the Science room with knowledge from the Spiritual room! Kim

Last edited: Jul 13, 2020
  3. CuriousYeti

CuriousYeti New Member

Lol yes, to me, the afterlife seems too good to be true most of the time.

And from what I've read on quantum physics so far, my impression of it all? I think of the analogy of a movie theater. The scientists are meticulously studying the light reflecting off the silver screen, but they don't yet know the projector at the back is what they need to look at - they don't know it's there yet - they think it's just the screen.

baob likes this.
  4. kim

kim Regular Contributor

That is a pretty cool way to think of it CYeti!