1. Afterlife Forums is an online, interactive community designed to give seekers direct access to prominent researchers, to afterlife literature, and to one another in order to foster both spiritual growth and public interest in life after death.
    Dismiss Notice

Have you ever felt that something is missing in your life?

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Discussions' started by James24, Dec 18, 2016.

1. James24

James24 New Member

I've been there. Though everyone thought that I probably have everything, there's just one thing that is missing... This book has helped me more than I expected.

"In Silence There Is Strength: Bending Reality Without Making A Single Move"

The good news is, it's FREE TODAY! Hurry and get your copy here: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01MF4HNV6 before time runs out. It will only be free up to the 21st of December.

[​IMG]

2. RobertaGrimes

RobertaGrimes Administrator

Hmmm... I think we might need a separate book thread. This forum endorses no books, and that includes my own; but occasionally people will say that one book or another has helped them. It might make sense to have a sticky specifically for member recommendations? What do you think?

Ken likes this.
  3. Ken

Ken Member

That sounds like a great idea, Roberta. But how are we to know if they are genuine members or not, some just join to promote something and then they're gone?

4. mac

mac senior member Staff Member

You can't necessarily be sure but any one-off, apparently-promotional posting could always be removed by the administrator-and-owner Roberta.

On the various websites I use regularly I'm IMMEDIATELY suspicious of all such postings and over the years I have repeatedly reported them for attention and removal. Occasionally one is genuine or permission had been sought in advance but the large majority were advertising.

isabel mcdonald and Ken like this.
  5. jimrich

jimrich Active Member

Hmmm, I wonder what it is that's missing in your life?
    I have more than enough books for now and have learned that the only thing that is or ever was missing in my life was/is ME! The real me or divine me but it's never been lost!
    At an early age, I was conditioned, to ignore or overlook my own divinity in favor of focusing on my ego and the egos of nearly everyone around me so, I've unwittingly "missed" my own self all of these years! Thanks to a lot of books and psychotherapy, I am now able to occasionally embrace and be me - the real me. My ego still interferes and intrudes but not as much as before. LOL, I thought I had lost what is impossible to "lose" - REALITY!
    How about you? What is missing in your life - anyone?????