1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Afterlife Forums is an online, interactive community designed to give seekers direct access to prominent researchers, to afterlife literature, and to one another in order to foster both spiritual growth and public interest in life after death.

Has anyone here actually seen a loved one after death?

Discussion in 'After-Death Communication' started by bluebird, Jan 4, 2013.

1. blissfulabyss

blissfulabyss New Member

Hi bluebird,

I feel that it is fate that I read your post after JUST replying to your kind words on another post. Reading this broke my heart. The desperation to see your husband again is something I can relate to. When my grandmother passed away, I called her number for years hoping that she would pick up, and that this was all just a bad dream. I lost my faith in God then because I wouldn't fathom a God who would take away someone so special to me, when he had already taken away half of my immediate family. I know the love is different from a husband and a grandmother but she was my world. I had just entered university and started my part-time job. I was sooooo eager to dote on my grandmother who had taken care of me for most of my life. When I heard she had passed away, my world was broken. Anyways, I digress. I tried so hard to find ways of communicating with her again. I turned to witchcraft, hypnosis, Asian arts, you name it. I spent a fortune. In the end, I was left with more questions than answers. The only answer I came up with was that whatever I thought was a sign, I decided to keep as a sign. I didn't question it; I just did whatever gave me more peace of mind.
    I wonder if you ever did come to a conclusion. I'll read the thread to find out! Thank you for sharing :)

2. Nirvana

Nirvana Regular Contributor

I wish I could find the post where the person (ravensgate or annabanana1987?) remembers hearing her very recently deceased dad lying down and talking to her mom on the front porch, before leaving (disappearing?).

I remember it made me happy to read.