1. Afterlife Forums is an online, interactive community designed to give seekers direct access to prominent researchers, to afterlife literature, and to one another in order to foster both spiritual growth and public interest in life after death.
    Dismiss Notice

Has anyone found god yet or what is this thing?

Discussion in 'After-Death Communication' started by Andrew M Campbell, Feb 13, 2017.

1. Andrew M Campbell

Andrew M Campbell New Member

Its there when im asleep. When im awake.. its altered my literal visual reality.. my youtube was playing and then it was turning black and white playing strange melodies.. and following my mind. I argue with it... it all started when I typed god into my status on Facebook.. strange things after that... anybody wanna solve a mystery and discover what this spirit/orb/light/thing/energy is about?

2. mac

mac old member Staff Member

not on drugs or booze?

3. Andrew M Campbell

Its been with me for 2 years.. yeah ive had my struggles but im not stupid.. I know this thing is ultra real, I cant figure out how to properly communicate with it though.. no joke.. humor me..

4. mac

Maybe others will humor you. I didn't imply or say you're stupid but what you're saying rings my alarm bells....

I don't give advice but my suggestion is that you back away from attempting to communicate with anything until you know what you're doing. If you carry on trying you might end up wishing you hadn't.

5. Andrew M Campbell

I agree. Wtf is this. People are whispering. Acting strange.

6. mac

I can't help you with your search for an answer - adios.

7. DarthT15

DarthT15 New Member

I fully agree with Mac, you're dealing with something unknown, you ever watch those horror movies where some people find some creepy thing and decide to screw around with it? I feel like this could be one of those things.

8. Andrew M Campbell

Well, whatever it is.. it lead me to an answer.. heaven is the hearts desire.. so whatever your heart desires will be your afterlife .. god is so good. he literally gave us everything our hearts could desire.. thats true love right there. Only a father could love us so much man.. I swear it.. just woke from my dream again. It was awesome. Definitely alot of fun... I think my mental journey seeking answers and truth has been concluded. On to the next chapter.. topics closed for me.. god bless you guys.. much love :)

9. mac

Only a father could love us so much? Not a mother? A good illustration of mainstream religion's conditioning, methinks.....