1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Afterlife Forums is an online, interactive community designed to give seekers direct access to prominent researchers, to afterlife literature, and to one another in order to foster both spiritual growth and public interest in life after death.

Has anyone ever noticed the smell of someone that has died?

Discussion in 'Afterlife Evidence' started by annabanana87, Apr 27, 2015.

1. mac

mac Staff Member

And now he knows that YOU know and understand the sign he sent you. :) It must be lovely to know that.

Have you decided whether to move back to, or stay in, the UK?

2. dizzbling

dizzbling New Member

Early days yet. My daughter wants me to come back so I'm looking at my options

3. mac

mac Staff Member

Is Brexit - today should be the day! - affecting your decision?

4. dizzbling

dizzbling New Member

No, not at all. The whole Brexit thing has angered me because I feel that democracy has temporarily died in the UK. It doesn't matter what way you voted as it's the result that should be honoured. Politicians should be doing what their electorate voted for and leave deal or no deal. Negotiations can come later, when perhaps you have more bargaining power because the UK imports far more from Europe than it exports.

I have a new granddaughter and that is more what is swaying me to return. My grandmother always said that we are a short time on this earth and that we should enjoy it whilst we're here. I think she said some very wise words

5. mac

mac Staff Member

;):)