1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Afterlife Forums is an online, interactive community designed to give seekers direct access to prominent researchers, to afterlife literature, and to one another in order to foster both spiritual growth and public interest in life after death.

Happy Birthday!

Discussion in 'Member Introductions' started by mac, Mar 11, 2018.

1. mac

mac Staff Member

belated birthday wishes! I didn't see your birthday indicated so I couldn't send wishes on the day....:(

I'd prefer that I did get this virus as long as it was with just mild symptoms I could survive. That way I ought to have sufficient antibodies to protect me the next time we see this virus again or one of its close relatives.

The times we're experiencing are unprecedented and I'm expecting that on my upcoming 73rd birthday I'll be in lock-down. I just hope I'm well and back in my homeland to enjoy a celebratory Bud or three on that day!

Goodness knows what state our respective countries will be in by then, a couple of months hence.....:eek:

2. Truth seeker

Truth seeker Active Member

Dont worry... I hope everything work allright and some good come out of this.. I have a Christian friend and shes panicking because a pastor quoting the bible says that this is the beginning of the end....but Mikey says its not... I choose to believe in Mikey on this..

3. mac

mac Staff Member

Here in my resort park I've been hearing old people saying "The lord will take me if it's my time." and other God-related stuff from the Bible. I suppose it's their way of coping with a situation that can be life-threatening and they know nothing else.

This won't be 'the end' or even the beginning of the end of this world or of humankind BUT my view is that the world we knew - I'm deliberately using past tense - will seem a very distant place by the end of this year. Some good things will undoubtedly emerge from the present crisis but much may be lost, either short-term, for many years or perhaps forever.

In effect a new world in very many ways - I hope I'm wrong. :eek:

4. Ruby

Ruby Established Member

Thanks!

5. mac

mac Staff Member

happy birthday longtime-member but now only occasional visitor, Chuck :)

6. mac

mac Staff Member

happy birthday, marmaladecat :) Seen here recently!

marmaladecat and Kurt like this.
  7. mac

mac Staff Member

happy birthday, Steven Levee :)

Kurt likes this.
  8. Kurt

Kurt Major Contributor

9. STEVEN LEVEE

STEVEN LEVEE New Member

Thanks guys!

Kurt likes this.
  10. Thank you Mac!