1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Afterlife Forums is an online, interactive community designed to give seekers direct access to prominent researchers, to afterlife literature, and to one another in order to foster both spiritual growth and public interest in life after death.

Happy Birthday!

Discussion in 'Member Introductions' started by mac, Mar 11, 2018.

1. LachlanMac

LachlanMac New Member

Thank you - I missed this!

Kurt likes this.
  2. mac

mac Staff Member

We hope you'll visit more often. :);)

Kurt likes this.
  3. poeticblue

poeticblue member

The plot twist above is that they both are actually brothers :p

Just joking of course. Cheesy goofing around.

4. mac

mac Staff Member

both Brits. too!

Kurt likes this.
  5. LachlanMac

LachlanMac New Member

I've actually been around quite a bit (relatively speaking) in the last month! I'm much more of a browser these days, but I've been trying to contribute when I can.

I know people call my Grandad and Dad "Mac", but I'm never been keen on nicknames. When I'm in America, people love to call me "Lach" which I definitely don't enjoy! :p

edit: also sorry, i'll try not to derail this thread anymore!

Kurt likes this.
  6. mac

mac Staff Member

Nothing to derail - it's just a birthday greetings thread, only in occasional use and totally for enjoyment and fun. :)

Kurt likes this.
  7. poeticblue

poeticblue member

Of course :D

8. poeticblue

poeticblue member

That is interesting. I have a habit of giving people nicknames from time to time and of course I’m American as most people here know. My daughters name is Gabriella, but I just call her Gabby or Gabs because it’s quicker to say at the moment. That type of thinking kind of rubbed off on her teachers and my family members. Although they know of her full birth name, they just refer to her as Gabby even on her transcripts and report cards.

Also, if anyone derails threads here it’s me. I’ve been wanting to crack a joke at the similarity of both you and Macs usernames for quite some time and found the right time to do it :) All in good fun though.

Kurt likes this.
  9. mac

mac Staff Member

It's nothing that matters but my username is actually 'mac' rather than Mac.... ;):) It often gets capitalized but I always use mac.

Kurt likes this.
  10. mac

mac Staff Member

Happy Birthday, Highlander :)

poeticblue and Kurt like this.