1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Afterlife Forums is an online, interactive community designed to give seekers direct access to prominent researchers, to afterlife literature, and to one another in order to foster both spiritual growth and public interest in life after death.

Happy Birthday Mikey!

Discussion in 'Member Introductions' started by Carol and Mikey, Apr 10, 2013.

1. Carol and Mikey

Carol and Mikey Golden Hearts

:cool:
    Today is Mikey's Birthday! He would be 26 years old today if he was still on earth. Big shout out for our Mikey! We love you so! Thank you for helping us!

2. Happy Birthday Mikey, thanks for all your answers and help!

3. pleiades

pleiades New Member

[​IMG]

Thank you so much for your and Carol's enlightening answers!

4. ilovelearninhg

ilovelearninhg Regular Contributor

Happy birthday Mikey!

5. Happy Birthday, Mikey! Thank you for all you've done and continue to do! And much love to you, Carol for bringing such a beautiful soul into our lives! I see some snow skiing happening today for Mikey! Peace, Love and Light! :eek:

6. I agree!!! (I'll bet WWE LOVER agrees too.)

7. Two beautiful souls -- with Carol and Mikey we get two for the price of one! :)

Happy birthday, I hope it's a day of peace and joy for all of you.

8. Truth seeker

Truth seeker Active Member

Happy birthday to you,Happy birthday to you ! Thanks for all the work that you do and Carol for all the time she take to write everything! I hope I can meet you some day, I will ask for Mikey from the sixth sphere,the teaching plane when My times come..

9. Pinkroses

Pinkroses New Member

Happy Birthday, Mikey! :)

10. BruceAdama

BruceAdama Established Member

Happy Birthday, Mikey! Thanks for all you do for everyone here!