1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Afterlife Forums is an online, interactive community designed to give seekers direct access to prominent researchers, to afterlife literature, and to one another in order to foster both spiritual growth and public interest in life after death.

Happy birthday Carol!

Discussion in 'Member Introductions' started by owlet, Apr 13, 2013.

1. Happy birthday to a super friend! Almost over now so hope you've had a great day! Thanks for all you do. Love ya!

2. Truth seeker

Truth seeker Active Member

i didnt know it was her birthday! Hope you had some cake! Thank you for being here :)

3. Happy Birthday!

4. ilovelearninhg

ilovelearninhg Regular Contributor

Happy birthday Carol!:)

5. RobertaGrimes

RobertaGrimes Administrator

Happy Birthday, Carol! (Guess it was yesterday... so, Happy Belated Birthday.) You are so much appreciated and so much loved!!

6. pleiades

pleiades New Member

7. Carol and Mikey

Carol and Mikey Golden Hearts

Thank you for that "HOOT" ! :D
    Had a great day! Took the day off from work and truly enjoyed myself!
    Thank you to everyone who comes to the forums to share, learn, explore, understand, and question. Giving hope and some kind of understanding of the "bigger picture" (through Mikey) is my mission!
    Love and peace to all of you here!
    Carol

Last edited: Apr 13, 2013
  8. You don't look a day over 25.

9. Happy Belated Birthday, Carol! :D

10. Happy Birthday....weekend! Hope you've been having a good weekend. I'm very glad to have gotten to know you.