1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Afterlife Forums is an online, interactive community designed to give seekers direct access to prominent researchers, to afterlife literature, and to one another in order to foster both spiritual growth and public interest in life after death.

Had a new sitting done ..

Discussion in 'General Afterlife Discussions' started by GoldDustWoman622, Jul 18, 2018.

1. %

Last edited: Aug 18, 2018
    Widdershins3 and SashaS like this.
  2. bluebird

bluebird Well-Known Member

That's wonderful, that you had good readings and also that you found that message/post from him.

GoldDustWoman622 likes this.
  3. bluebird

bluebird Well-Known Member

Yep, sometimes it happens that way. :)

4. Monika

Monika Well-Known Member

This is beautiful to read! I am unspeakable happy for you! And thats so incredible that you found his message! Lots of love for you!♡

I have an issue by myself that i cant find out what happened to my love. It seems that this accident is kept in secret. For whatever reason... the person who survived could say nothing, police and resque team could say nothing, people who can contact with him in any way could say nothing, i asked Michel and he could say nothing. Thats awkward for me and keeps me awake during the nights :(

5. mac

mac regular contributor Staff Member

I'm curious now.....

I don't remember all your details but it seems very odd that no-one in this world is able, or willing, to tell you what happened. But I find it even more odd that Michel won't explain what happened, even though he must know how that is upsetting you.

Does he avoid speaking about any other subjects?