1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Afterlife Forums is an online, interactive community designed to give seekers direct access to prominent researchers, to afterlife literature, and to one another in order to foster both spiritual growth and public interest in life after death.

Had a new sitting done ..

Discussion in 'General Afterlife Discussions' started by GoldDustWoman622, Jul 18, 2018.

1. %

Last edited: Aug 18, 2018
    Widdershins3 and SashaS like this.
  2. bluebird

bluebird Well-Known Member

That's wonderful, that you had good readings and also that you found that message/post from him.

GoldDustWoman622 likes this.
  3. bluebird

bluebird Well-Known Member

Yep, sometimes it happens that way. :)

4. Monika

Monika Active Member

This is beautiful to read! I am unspeakable happy for you! And thats so incredible that you found his message! Lots of love for you!♡

I have an issue by myself that i cant find out what happened to my love. It seems that this accident is kept in secret. For whatever reason... the person who survived could say nothing, police and resque team could say nothing, people who can contact with him in any way could say nothing, i asked Michel and he could say nothing. Thats awkward for me and keeps me awake during the nights :(

5. mac

mac senior member Staff Member

I'm curious now.....

I don't remember all your details but it seems very odd that no-one in this world is able, or willing, to tell you what happened. But I find it even more odd that Michel won't explain what happened, even though he must know how that is upsetting you.

Does he avoid speaking about any other subjects?

6. Monika

Monika Active Member

Maybe someone in this world could tell me but such a person still did not occure in my horizon :(
    All what the person who survived could say was: "I don't know what happened. From one moment to another the boat was full of water."
    I know it is not completely true or not true at all. I decided not to push this boy to the corner with my questions as he was in a shock. I guess. He is young (18y/o) and i didn't want to put him into bigger trauma than he was in already. He was crying everytime he saw me. Crying so much that i could not even speak with him.
    I have an image what could have happen there. And if I am right, it explains why Michel does not speak about that. When i ask Michel to tell, he is changing topic or just say I cant tell you. He answer completely to all my questions, just not this one. As i say if i am right with my suspection then i understand why Michel doesn't answer. He keeps the boy safe. This brings to conclusion that (if i am right) Michel has nothing against this boy no matter what had happened there. This means i also should not have something against him.
    I might be completely wrong with my own thoughts and connecting points.
    But there must be a reason why i can not get this information. And it hurts. Maybe it would hurt even more if i would know the truth. I dont know :(

7. mac

I now remember more of what you've told us before. I don't know, of course, what's happening but it would seem reasonable to say that Michel is afraid of telling what happened because he does not want the young man to be blamed as it could not change the situation and might make things worse both for that young man and for yourself.

It's tough on you but Michel will suspect (I guess) that knowing the full details wouldn't help you come to terms any better and may make you more angry and upset than you already are. It's not so different from other situations in this world - sometimes we decide we should withhold some of the details when we judge that certain individuals would be unlikely to be able to handle knowing everything.

I don't know if any of that makes any sense. Perhaps when you speak to Michel next why not ask him if he's afraid that the full story would upset you even more? Work with him to see if you might help him to help you? I don't know how fluid your conversations with him are so I have no idea if you could do that. You may have tried already but it's all I can suggest.

Last edited: Jul 18, 2018
  8. Monika

Monika Active Member

Yes, all of that makes sence and i have same opinion. I am just very not tallented to put into words and you did just great! :) and i am every time surprised how good you catch the idea i am trying to express.

I do agree that sometimes not to know the answer might be less painful than to know it.

9. Monika

Monika Active Member

Big big hug for you :)

10. mac

Your English is very good! I can easily follow what you say. :)

There's a saying "If you can't live with the answer don't ask the question." ;)

Monika likes this.
  11. Monika

Monika Active Member

That's a great saying! :)

12. mac

:D It sure is!