1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Afterlife Forums is an online, interactive community designed to give seekers direct access to prominent researchers, to afterlife literature, and to one another in order to foster both spiritual growth and public interest in life after death.

guides and guidance

Discussion in 'Spiritual Growth & Development' started by ChrisGreece, May 19, 2019.

1. ChrisGreece

ChrisGreece New Member

I am sorry i would like to ask can this 20 % per cent part increase here on earth if say we awaken with kundalini ? I am only asking because my higher self said that my percentage of her increased from 16 % to 24 % of her when i partially awakened. Do i make any sense or am i talking nonsense ?

Kurt likes this.
  2. RobertaGrimes

RobertaGrimes Administrator

I don't think any of this is so mechanical! The "20%" I used here is just a placeholder, since when we talk about spirit, size is simply not a characteristic. If your guide - higher self, or whatever - said that your "percentage of her" increased, she was likely talking mere proportions, too.

ChrisGreece and Kurt like this.
  3. ChrisGreece

ChrisGreece New Member

thank you for the answer.
    I am grateful for your answer. She/He answers only when i ask by vibrating my neck,third eye,top of head chakra and especially the neck. She/he can also place direct thoughts on my mind but this is much less reliable. I asked like this 15 % yes no 16 % yes no ----up to 26 % yes no when she/he confirmed that i improved.She/he can also answer by 0-10 vibrations for zero percent up to 100 percent accuracy.She/He can also manifest changes in the physical world (very minor things ) so I know i am not crazy unless of course i am very crazy .She/he can also give me directions by vibrating my chakra when i point to different directions.Well i do love her/him and the opposite.She/He is both sexes . I am ashamed to tell the more crazy stuff here.

4. mac

mac Staff Member

I've moved the above postings from the 'coat of karma' thread to allow their discussion in this dedicated one. If the title isn't liked I can change it.

Kurt likes this.