1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Afterlife Forums is an online, interactive community designed to give seekers direct access to prominent researchers, to afterlife literature, and to one another in order to foster both spiritual growth and public interest in life after death.

Greetings

Discussion in 'Member Introductions' started by Tim Salyer, Nov 6, 2019.

1. I am new to the forum here. I was raised Christian but now seek out Spirituality and sense I have some ties to the spiritual side at times. My primary interest here is to seek out ways to grow spiritually. I have just begun reading the Carol and Mikey thread - and thank you mac for putting it together in a pdf format. Makes much easier reading. I used my actual name in the profile, which may have been a mistake, but that's who I am. Let me know if I should change that.

2. mac

mac Staff Member

welcome to ALF, Tim :)

It's absolutely fine to use your real name but I can change it if you wish to a pseudonym of your choice.

I wasn't the one to convert the C&M thread to a PDF document - that was Vain Vessel who completed the early part but then disappeared from ALF. I've just tried to make things as easy to access as I can.

Tim Salyer likes this.
  3. poeticblue

poeticblue member

Welcome Tim.

Tim Salyer likes this.