1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Afterlife Forums is an online, interactive community designed to give seekers direct access to prominent researchers, to afterlife literature, and to one another in order to foster both spiritual growth and public interest in life after death.

Greetings, Earthlings

Discussion in 'Member Introductions' started by Ed A., Oct 3, 2017.

1. Janet

Janet New Member

Welcome, Ed! Roberta's Jesus book put all my questions together and made so much sense so I hear what you are saying! Hope you contribute a lot!

Kurt likes this.
  2. pandora97

pandora97 Well-Known Member

Sorry Janet but Ed hasn't posted since around 6 months ago or more. He left ALF. This thread is a year old.

Kurt likes this.
  3. Kurt

Kurt Well-Known Member

I wish we could track him down on another forum I'm sure mac would be the first to see him. Have you? He seems like a fun guy. I fear that Eminence has left us also.

4. RobertaGrimes

RobertaGrimes Administrator

Dear Kurt, in the eight years that ALF has been in existence we have had so many wonderful people come and go! I still think of some of them. They are part of my heart! But they come with our welcome and they go with our blessing, and if they want to come back we all have our hugs ready. I'm sure they are doing well, and all is fine!

Kurt likes this.
  5. Kurt

Kurt Well-Known Member

True.

I love how you used the term cafe and living room and we are your guests.

That brings a whole new perspective. It's a beautiful analogy.

I say this because it is sort of like the guests are all friends and we are sometimes pranked by hecklers and fake callers. Despite this when one levaes it is easy to just call or text...

Maybe I am over thinking this but I will write a short story elaborating on that and post a explanation as the first review.

I am still working on reading the FOD.