1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Afterlife Forums is an online, interactive community designed to give seekers direct access to prominent researchers, to afterlife literature, and to one another in order to foster both spiritual growth and public interest in life after death.

Greetings, Earthlings

Discussion in 'Member Introductions' started by Ed A., Oct 3, 2017.

1. EminenceFront

EminenceFront Member

Wait.

No Easter Bunny?

[​IMG]

Kurt likes this.
  2. EminenceFront

EminenceFront Member

I'll save Kurt the bother.

What he terms as "black and white" are what I term as positive and negative. I have found as long as I remember that I live in a simulation (of sorts), a self-created environment, then I can examine what I have manifested. I can look at the + and the -, from a neutral POV, and pick my preference (choice). I wouldn't manifest a "thing" unless it is relevant to my experience. What would be the point?

This process - +, - and neutrailty - exposes belief systems "what do I have to believe in order to feel this way about that thing". For instance, fear of death. If that is my "thing", then I can explore why I feel that way, find that belief (e.g death is personality evisceration)...and drop it if it is illogical.

As you stated before, I see "grey" coming from those who have a more limited approach to their incarnation. Simply put, we didn't incarnate to wander around in a haze unless that was our reason for incarnating in the first place. To have that experience which is a valid as any other.

Kurt likes this.
  3. Kurt

Kurt Well-Known Member

Read my answer carefully and then get back to me.

4. Kurt

Kurt Well-Known Member

:D:D:D:D:D:D you are hilarious!!:D:D:D:D

5. yewman54

yewman54 Member

Children/immature....equally judgemental, equally offensive and lacking in love and compassion. ;)

Kurt, bluebird and EminenceFront like this.
  6. Kurt

Kurt Well-Known Member

Don't forget if you are the least 3 ft taller they consider you a human jungle jgym and it's hard to walk when they either crowd around you and you start tripping or they just hug your leg and refuse to let go ...

(I hate going places full of kids. Kids like me a lot and I don't know why. Maybe I'm a teen adult so they think I'll let them get away with more... I really don't know...)

7. yewman54

yewman54 Member

I wasn't much into kids for most of my life either. However, later in life I'm learning how to get past some stuff about my own childhood and that helps. Well, that and my 5 year old grandson. :D Kids are a lot more fun now.

Kurt likes this.
  8. EminenceFront

EminenceFront Member

Like vibrations, Kurt, like vibrations. :)

Kurt likes this.
  9. EminenceFront

EminenceFront Member

lol I understand. Daughters who don't understand birth control and SIL's who don't understand the metaphysical relief of a cold shower.

yewman54 likes this.
  10. Cold showers don't work. !!

Kurt likes this.