1. Afterlife Forums is an online, interactive community designed to give seekers direct access to prominent researchers, to afterlife literature, and to one another in order to foster both spiritual growth and public interest in life after death.

Greetings and Questions

Discussion in 'General Afterlife Discussions' started by Hyperaware, Jan 8, 2018.

1. Hyperaware

Hyperaware New Member

Hello to everyone! What a great find! I could sure use some assistance, comments, suggestions.

Like many, I cannot cope well with my NDEs. Like others, the After Affects are devastating and nearly impossible to navigate while trying to "live real life."

I did not recall my two NDEs until something triggered them in 2011. I was shocked, to say the least.

It appears I have always had some form of elevated awareness. I was raised in a Christian home and such things were never discussed. My parents were scientists. I found the concept of Incarnation abhorrent.

Now I have to deal with toppling memories of Past, Present and Future Lives. I literally SEE Prompts (Guideposts) and entire Film Clips of what will happen next. I see Co-existant Timelines showing the Alternate, Probable and Possible Timelines and those LBL discussions about the upcoming Incarnations, including rehearsals, Taste-Testing the Life Film, jumping in and out of the "film" and even the creating of the Movie. I often told friends I got the ideas for my stories and paintings from "the little movies." They teased me and told me no one else saw the little movies. I seem to have NO filter at all. I see what is happening in the Astral Planes IF it relates to my life. In fact, I seem to be living an entire stream of a Life Movie already lived. It is impossible to explain how difficult this is. Spirits can see your Light is on and I became far more clairvoyant after my NDEs, which explains a LOT of what happened to me afterward. No matter WHO tries to teach me how to protect myself from Lower Astrals and Negative Entities, who want to carry on a conversation, such protections rarely work. It has taken me 11 years to come up with some sort of method to keep the peace.

I, the Human Being, never would have wanted this life. Never was *I* consulted about the events and people I was to meet and experience. In fact, I never would have wanted to "come back." My "Death" was legit and my Being bargained away to get back into this Form. I am quite shocked. At least I always have a forewarning about an upcoming Karmic Connection. If I see it and I don't like it, I just avoid it or bypass it. This all seems dreadfully unfair.

2. mac

mac senior member Staff Member

welcome to ALF

3. kim marine

kim marine Active Member

I had an NDE in 1983, and it seems that you and I have had a similar experience. For the past 34 years I have experienced MANY precognitive moments in my life. Some days it is very intense and then a brief recess will show up, but then the precognition will start running in my mind again full steam ahead!

Hyperaware likes this.
  4. kim marine

kim marine Active Member

I agree with Hardball. We are Spiritual Beings having a physical experience. That simple fact was the hardest thing for me to understand until this afternoon. I didn't understand it when I was watching my life during the NDE with God, and I asked him how in he world was I ever going to understand this phenomena being separated from Him, but 34 years later a I feel more comfortable with stating and facing the fact that I am a piece of God, or consciousness. The veil has been lifted.

5. Amore

Amore Active Member

Kim, do you actually feel this way (that you're a piece of God) or is it an intellectual concept? It sounds like the latter to me. Correct?

6. kim marine

kim marine Active Member

You are a piece of God too, Amore! Let me add that when I say that I was speaking to God, I was actually speaking to my spiritual guides. God is not a human being, but a spiritual being. It is the only feasible reason why humanity searches so hard for something else out there. We have been throwing ideas back and forth for thousands of years. Why? There must be something more, but there is nothing "out there"; it is within each human being who has been alive! For one thing it is unfathomable for me to conceive how matter is solid. Einstein couldn't even understand this predicament. So, for me, I like to view it as Gods' consciousness spoke this earth into existence, and to bring it down to a level we can understand I'll just say "breathe" exited the source and created frequencies that produced this "physical" reality we experience. Our body was formed from the conscious vibrations that created the soil. Where did that soil come from? Gods' conscious vibrations.

Last edited: Jan 9, 2018
  7. Hyperaware

Hyperaware New Member

This "gift" is more like a curse! I used to tell my kids what might happen to them in their future and I was usually correct, so finally they said, "DOn't tell us anything! We just want our lives to play out!" Geez!

8. kim marine

kim marine Active Member

Actually, I don't know most things until it has happened. A few times I said something about an event before it happened, but usually when I go somewhere and do something I can just tell I've done or seen it before. I may go to an amusement park, restaurant, hair salon, any particular store, people I meet and the list goes on and on. I can feel this invisible communication occurring in my mind, like the energy that I am made of and the energy that composes the stuff around me is communicating without my input but I just pick up these fantastically comforting vibes. I am unable to describe it

9. Hyperaware

Hyperaware New Member

I can entire see "strings of movie" long before they play out. Often, these "videos" appears in my mind's eye just like regular videos. I have Deja Vu all the time. I recognize "programmed Prompts (guideposts)" almost every time they manifest, so I get a Head's Up that something important is about to manifest in my life. The only Karmic Hook-Ups I accept are those where I see it is positive for both me and the other person. Otherwise I don't engage. I'm too old and far too exhausted to play Earth Games. We are all programmed with these Guideposts; I've just been able to see them since I was young. As I said, I was raised in a home where "psychism" and "reincarnation" were abhorrent and silly topics. I have a wide open 3rd Eye, and never even heard of, or knew what that meant. I see Past Lives, the creation of the Life Movies and the discussion about the Life with Soulmates and teachers, role divisions and rehearsals for those movies. I see the future. Sometimes, like you, I recognize it right before it happens. I've had the characteristics of an NDEr all my life and it's caused me beaucoup relationship issues. No living person should be aware of what's going on in the Astral as it relates to his or her life. No one should have my multi-dimensional view of his or her life. I realize some are infatuated with the idea that we are multi-dimensional Beings. That to be so is some kind of spiritual evolution. I simply can't agree. It is hard to function with my kind of sensitivity. I so appreciated your post because I can read for myself I am not the only NDEr who is afflicted with this expanded awareness. I don't think it's a positive evolution of consciousness. But I have had to accept this bizarre reality as my own.

Amore likes this.
  10. mac

What does the words 'psychism' mean for you?

11. Hyperaware

Hyperaware New Member

A good question, Sir! And, I cannot answer it! Before my NDE I considered psychics Scammers and New Age Fringy people trying to hoodwink the susceptible and gullible among their fellow beings. Honestly, I don't know that there IS a single definition of psychic. I feel I am aware of, and know, stuff I should not, if I want to live a normal life. We can all and each only have our personal experiences and definitions of our reality.

12. kim marine

kim marine Active Member

What did you have the NDES?
    I don't believe it is we, the human being, who wants this life, but it is the highest vibe of Consciousness that wants to appear as 1 incarnated entity existing together in unity. When we learn to stop fighting and begin to really care about others, by others I mean EVERYBODY, that would be the first step. There is something ELSE that can cause the invisible to be visible and it is not humanity.
    *I* wasn't consulted either, about anything, and I would rather not have returned, but I had no control in the matter.
    It does seem unfair, but I don't feel we should put ourselves in 1st place

Last edited: Jan 12, 2018
  13. kim marine

kim marine Active Member

I believe we are not experiencing reality at this moment. Whoever or whatever created this stuff we experience is eternal, and why or how would he/she/it produce something that is temporary or unlike his/her/itself?

Last edited: Jan 13, 2018
  14. mac

That's why I asked you what 'psychism' means to you. ;) I've never met seen anyone else using that word. I thought there was only me....

15. bluebird

bluebird Well-Known Member

If the above is true, then that would seem to indicate that we do not have free will. Is that what you believe?

16. kim marine

kim marine Active Member

I DO believe we have free will, but I believe the body that we call "me" is not physical. I believe we are spiritual beings who are having a physical experience. I also do not think there are any colors in this world. Colors exist merely as frequencies emitted by light. We also hear sound because of frequencies. I believe the spiritual source of our being, whatever you wish to say it is, has many vibrational frequencies that can vibrate separately and create something like a rainbow; notice how it looks like there is a distinct "wall" between each color. The Conscious source knew that if these "walls" were removed and all of the frequencies were combined a seemingly "physical" reality would be produced, but in order to construct a peaceful physical reality something wonderful like relationships would need to begin to bloom watered with open minds. We have forgotten who we are, as we have forgotten our source.

17. bluebird

I'm sorry, but I don't see what us having free will or not has to do with the rest of your post.

We are at least temporarily housed in physical bodies, though it may very well be true that we are "spiritual beings who are having a physical experience". While we are having that experience, we do see colors, hear sound, etc. But what does any of that have to do with the issue of free will, particularly in connection with whether or not we are able to choose to have this human, physical experience? You are talking about the parameters of the experience, what we do or do not experience physically, but I am talking about whether we have the free will to decide whether or not to come here at all.

18. kim marine

kim marine Active Member

Sorry about that bluebird, but things got hectic here all of a sudden at home and I was frazzled so I just sent my reply. I know free will wasn't talked much about in the post, but I don't know why we wonder so much whether we have free will or not. I have free will. Don't you? We are able to construct and improve the condition of our eternal lives here. My life here is as though I live on a movie set, and I can decide how I may or even if I should handle each situation I am faced with in a more constructive way from what I have been ingrained with since childhood. There is no better realm in the Universe to do that

19. kim marine

kim marine Active Member

Consciousness knows everything. So, I feel, It had to create something lesser than Its Being, because otherwise their could be no relationship. Imagine how it would be if everyone spoke to you as those self check-out robots in Walmart, or perhaps your child knew how to take care of him/herself once he/she entered kindergarten! Aren't you thankful you are able to teach your children important lessons in life? Consciousness wants to teach us as well, and there is no better place to do it than with all of Consciousness' knowing Vibes that construct this earth. When a soul learns to relate better He or she will be able to experience an increasingly positive life in eternity because of their maturity, whatever that individual soul may desire. We come here to be challenged and decide for ourselves by investigation whether we want to grow or stay just as we are. I feel what we reflect is what we're given in the eternal realm.

20. kim marine

kim marine Active Member

Consciousness retrieves us upon death from life in this physical reality into a place that vibrates according to the frequency of our thoughts. If you want to continue wondering whether you have free will or not is what your eternity will look like. If someone strongly believes in democracy that is the kind of government they will be under in eternity. If a person strongly believes in defense provided by the military that is the type of future they are painting for their self. I believe we should take a deep look at the content of our thoughts rather than stating our opinion as though it means something, because in the realm of eternity I don't think it means that much. It means something here, because we learn through thinking. I believe in caring and putting others before myself.

Last edited: Jan 13, 2018
  21. kim marine

kim marine Active Member

It is not what we see that is living. We are merely apparitions and so is everything else we detect with our physical senses. Who we truly are is ONE and that doesn't have free will. Why would it need it when it is mature enough to know how to conduct itself to manifest a peaceful habitat? How can the Source of Consciousness have a relationship with a separated perfected Source of Consciousness that already knows how to combine all of the infinite frequencies in order to manifest a peaceful environment? It would be dull and things would be robotic, so the Highest Source manifested "material" and visible bodies to house Itself so the "material" being could be nurtured to maturity, and the " material" beings have an eternity to grow and mature.

22. bluebird

Ok, I'm going to back out of this discussion, as I really don't think you're responding to what I'm asking, though I think you may think you are. Or I'm missing some connection you may be making, but either way this isn't productive, in my opinion.

Amore, pandora97 and lovehim like this.
  23. RobertaGrimes

RobertaGrimes Administrator

According to those that we used to think were dead, we do indeed have free will; but the evidence suggests that our powerful eternal minds - the part we left behind when we came to earth - may actually be where our decisions are made. Scientists believe they can prove that we have no free will, because repeatedly when they test our decision-making process our body has started to move before the mind first consciously registers our decision to move! How creepy is that?! But the reason seems to be that the actual decision is made by the 90+% of our minds that we leave behind when we come into bodies, and it communicates its decision at the same time to our body (which begins to move) and our mind (which says, "I'm moving!"). Apparently the process of speaking the words takes a micro-instant longer. Easy to explain when you understand what actually is true, but impossible to explain if - like modern mainstream science - your field is mired in the false dogma of materialism.

Widdershins3 and Amore like this.
  24. kim marine

kim marine Active Member

You don't have to reply to this since you wanted to discontinue the discussion, but I don't just believe, but I know we have free will. I have the free will to transform the thoughts in my mind that make this body go and do the things I desire it to do and to respond to situations and people the I want it to.

Last edited: Jan 15, 2018
  25. RobertaGrimes

RobertaGrimes Administrator

Here again, dear friends, it depends on the level of our minds where the decision is made. We don't have conscious access to most of our eternal minds while we are in bodies (scientists call this aspect of us our "subconscious," but actually it is our "superconscious"). Since there is mounting evidence that we make these decisions using parts of our minds that we don't consciously access, then we do indeed have free will!

pandora97 and kim marine like this.
  26. Amore

Amore Active Member

Over in the nderf forum and in their collection of nde's I have read this many times. You are certainly not the only one who feels it is too much, too overwhelming. I remember one nde account where (after the nde) the person eventually asked their higher self if they can somehow "turn it down" or make them less sensitive because she was barely able to function with all the information and images and knowledge that she was aware of all the time. And it worked. She felt less "flooded" from then on. Sorry I can't provide a link because I've read 100s if not 1000s of nde over time.

27. kim marine

kim marine Active Member

Amore, Read the last line in the 1st post of the 'Illusion?' thread found in the 'Spiritual Growth & Development' forum. Read the whole Post that Mac wrote, but the last line is enriching for the soul.