1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Afterlife Forums is an online, interactive community designed to give seekers direct access to prominent researchers, to afterlife literature, and to one another in order to foster both spiritual growth and public interest in life after death.

Greetings all!

Discussion in 'Member Introductions' started by Sheryl, May 21, 2020.

1. Hello from Georgia! Hope everyone is doing well.

I’ve been interested in afterlife and near death-like experiences for a while. I really enjoy reading about these subjects. I’m not a religious person and Roberta Grimes books in particular have given me hope. I’m here to learn and possibly make some new friends or acquaintances. On a personal level, I’m. Almost 52. I lost my older brother back in 2003 and my father in 2006. Of my immediate family, it’s just me and my mom now. I fear that day when she goes to the party, but I know I’ll see her again.

My brother used to leave feathers for my mom and me, that was always wonderful. My dad used to be a smoker and I know when he’s around visiting. No one in our house smokes o_O. I very much believe in signs.

Thanks for accepting me to the forum:D

Sheryl

Kurt likes this.
  2. bluebird

bluebird Major Contributor

Welcome to ALF, Sheryl. :)

Sheryl and Kurt like this.
  3. mac

mac Staff Member

welcome to ALF :) I'm sure you'll find conversations here of interest and relevance. Signs and symbols as messages is a regular one.

Sheryl and Kurt like this.
  4. Kurt

Kurt Major Contributor

Welcome to ALF

Sheryl likes this.