1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Afterlife Forums is an online, interactive community designed to give seekers direct access to prominent researchers, to afterlife literature, and to one another in order to foster both spiritual growth and public interest in life after death.

Greetings 11:11 Code

Discussion in 'Member Introductions' started by Daniel Rizo-Patron, May 5, 2017.

1. marmaladecat

marmaladecat Established Member

Ah ha! Love hearing this Roberta :)

Daniel Rizo-Patron likes this.
  2. marmaladecat

Another spooky number sequence was for my partner fairly recently. We had been going through a long period of financial worries and job security- my partner had felt that he'd been going round in circles. It was only when he decided to shift his perceptions about where he felt the direction of his life had been going, that new clients and opportunities began to open up (earlier this year) As a new freelance project came in for him in February, he was astonished to glance the numbers 77777 had come up on our car mileage whilst he was driving. He mentioned that he felt this must be some kind of 'lucky' sign. Following on from this in March, a headhunter approached him from what seems like out of nowhere and mentioned an opportunity that has come her way and that she'd found his profile on a networking site that seemed compatible with a company that had also approached her out of the blue. After some meetings, this company have just offered him a position ( just waiting for contract paperwork).

Of course, this might all just be pure coincidence, or chance but somehow we both feel that he was given this number sequence as some kind of validation that there was reassurance being sent by those in spirit watching over him.

It's lovely to also hear of other members experiences with number sequences.

3. Daniel Rizo-Patron

Daniel Rizo-Patron New Member

M, There are no coincidences, as I mentioned before in my experience the best way to describe these events was given by Carl Jung as ssynchronicities, nothing is by chance. As per Joanne Sacred " The 7777 number sequence is a message from your angels that you are on the right path and doing well. The Universe is happy with your progress and due to your positive attitude, positive efforts and hard work you have earned your rewards. Your wishes and desires are manifesting and coming to fruition in your life. The Angel Number 7777 is an extremely positive sign and means that you should also expect more miracles to occur for you."

Love and blessings, Namaste

marmaladecat likes this.
  4. marmaladecat

That description fits my partner perfectly at this stage in his life. :)

5. ShingingLight1967

ShingingLight1967 Active Member

I havent believed in coincidences in a very long time. To me, there is no such thing. I always point to the series of events that had to align just perfectly for my husband and I to meet. We always marveled that we had to meet a the exact time we did. I still have a hard time wrapping my little brain around why then, if all things were put into place for us to meet, why he was taken from me so soon. (I believe I know, but the understanding is what is difficult)

I remember one of Roberta's podcasts that a gentleman, I cant remember his name, discussed coincidences and how much actually has to be put into place for them to happen, and once you realize that, then you understand that there is no such thing. Case in point, he points out how many things must align for you to be able to get a parking space right in front of the store you are going to. How many things must happen just right for you to pull into that prime space in the parking lot. After I heard that, I actually tried or tested this theory. I sent out my intentions that I wanted a parking spot in front of my grocery store, and low and behold for a week (yeah, I go to the grocery store a lot) after I set that request, I was able to get a parking spot right in front of the store.

I also tried it with number trinity. I think I posted here awhile ago about how I was doubting that the it was an actual thing, and it was just me trying to force myself into believing something that wasnt real. Sure enough, for a couple of days, I didnt see the numbers. Once I relented, they came back with a vengence, to the point that one day I was sitting in traffic and every single car around me had triple numbers on their license plates. You just have to laugh.

I also tested this theory by asking myself if this is true, then I should see triple letters. Yup... sure enough for about a month I saw license plates on cars with triple letter sequences. (and not AAA - WWW, XXX, III, PPP- just random) That actually blew my mind.

6. marmaladecat

Hello ShiningLight,

What I have found fascinating about seeing these types of repetitive signs is that ( in my own experience), they seem to be an indication that something of notable significance will occur soon after. A sceptic might of course say that we are simply just more 'tuned in' :) to seeing these occurrences because we are actively seeking them and that these coincidences are simply just that, coincidences and patterns that occur naturally anyway.

My only counter argument ( if one can call it that!), is when there are shared group coincidences/ experiences which synchronise and culminate in a significant event. This is when I find it harder to believe that it might only just be wishful thinking.

7. Daniel Rizo-Patron

Daniel Rizo-Patron New Member

Hello SL, funny that you mentioned your experience with the parking spaces, I did went to a similar situations after learning how these things manifested and every time no matier where a grocery store, the mall, the gym, etc. Even those impossible places to park at certain hours somebody will back up and there it is a parking spot :) This is in my own experience are situations we attract and co-create when consciously and subconsciously I am aware that I will and have one waiting for me. This law applies to all in our life's as long as we believe. Like Napoleon Hill said: ""What you think, so you will become."... We also create our reality by our thoughts, just as in the afterlife things and places are created by thought, so it is here, we are just not raised to belief this truth, that is why it is so important those first years of ouword life's, when we are programmed by our parents and people close to us in what to believe and how to act. This is very well explained in the work of Bruce Lipton "The biology of Belief"

Love and blessings, Namaste.